Monday 10 November 2014

THE BUDGET PALETTE

Loreal-La-Palette-Nude-Review

I am 100% convinced that this year has been a year of palettes. Palettes are here, there, everywhere. Who am I to complain as I really love palettes. Palettes are very convenient and much more value for money. When I though that I had enough of palettes, there is always a new one that comes out of the market. The latest palette that I am overly obsessed is the budget friendly Loreal La Palette Nude.
The Loreal La Palette Nude in 01 Rose is a very compact palette. It is slim and a bit smaller than most palette. The size makes it perfect to be carried around as it doesn't occupy a lot of space. It has a black, glossy packaging and has a good size mirror. It comes with a brush but we all know that brushes that comes with palette are really not that good. The palette has 10 eyeshadows consisting of 4 matte eyeshadow and 6 shimmery ones. The eyeshadow has more of a pinky and plummy shades with some neutral shades like brownish and khaki ones to balance the pink ones. I really love the colour combinations as it is quiet unique from the rest of my collection. Like most palettes, it also comes with a highlighter shade. The shades are pigmented and buttery. Despite that it has pinky tones, it is easy to work with to make-up novices like me. It doesn't crease and with a primer, the eyeshadows last really long for more than 6 hours. some fall-out can be noted when you are applying the eyeshadows. My personal favourite is the 10th eyeshadow which is a very dark plum. It is so beautiful when used for a plum smokey eye look.

Loreal-La-Palette-Nude

The Loreal La Palette Nude is another affordable gem that is perfect for daily use and as Christmas presents. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. I absolutely love eye shadow palettes, they're my favourite makeup item :) This L'Oreal palette looks so pretty, I need to check it out when I'm next time in Boots :) x
    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this from Boots yesterday and I got the last one. I am so happy that I got it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! I had to make a second trip to my local Boots to get my hands on it. It is sold out the first time. Xx

      Delete
  3. I didn't even know this was a thing. Will definitely have to keep an eye out for it, the colours look really great x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is beautiful and the price is a winner. Xx

      Delete
  4. Ah! This palette looks beautiful. I love all the shades!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I only picked this up at the weekend and the morning before photographing it I had read a bad review on it but when I tested it out I was pleasantly surprised and I barely had any fallout. I used a Maybelline Colour Tattoo as a base and it lasted ages on the lids without creasing so can't complain x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it and thank you for the tips. I'll do that for future use. It is so beautiful considering the price. Xx

      Delete
  6. oh GOSH is that gorgeous! I honestly didn't think I'd ever buy a drugstore foundation but that's stunning. Oh goodness :)

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous palette, I hadn't seen this until now- 2014 was definitely the year of the palette for me as I have only just started wearing shadows let alone buying haha xxx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always a sold out and has just been recently released. It is so pretty. Xx

      Delete
  8. This is such a gorgeous palette?! It's so sweet! I've never tried L'Oreal eyeshadows (weird, right?) so I might have to strt with these ones!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty and I am not really a big fan of Loreal eyeshadows but this palette is stunning. Xx

      Delete
  9. I'm waiting to see this gem in town soon, I'm not yet very curious but I'm sure all doubts will be cleared once I see it in person hahaha

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...