Wednesday 10 December 2014

ALL ABOUT THAT BLUSH

Make-Up-Revolution-Golden-Sugar-Blush-Palette-Review

Make-Up Revolution has truly revolutionise the beauty world since their first appearance. I have some real favourites from the brand and blogged about products that I truly love. When I thought that they could not not surpass the goodness of their blush sticks, the brand brought something new again on the table. Can I just give a big kudos to the people behind Make-Up Revolution as you are real geniuses.

The something new that I am talking about is the Make-Up Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette*. It is packaged in a sleek and compact black packaging. It has a large mirror that is just so handy everytime you use it. The packaging looks sturdy and although it is large, it is also slim which makes it easy to carry around with you. Can we just appreciate how beautiful the eight shades are together? Like it is just a beauty to look at. The palette has one contour shade, one highlighter, and six blushers/bronzers. It is like the perfect palette to achieve the bronze goddess look. The consistency of the shades are buttery and easy to work with. It also lasts really well for more than six hours. The best part is that the retails for only £6. Yes, you read the price right. It is just £6 for a very good palette.

Make-Up-Revolution-Golden-Sugar-Blush-Palette

I cannot rave enough of the Make-Up Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette and you definitely need to get your hands in this palette. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

34 comments:

  1. I've a seriously obsession over blushes !

    http://www.alanaandkyra.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so gorgeous. It reminds me of beaches and bronze goddess make-up look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! The palette is so gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the colours, they look gorgeous and I adore Makeup Rev! They look so lovely.
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very gorgeous indeed! Make-Up Rev has some really good products. Xx

      Delete
  4. Such gorgeous colours! Well worth £6 :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty I really love the cute marble effect of the blushes, definitely up my street xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough, I thought of you the first time I saw this palette. Xx

      Delete
  6. What a stunning palette! Love all of the shades x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked this up recently and have been wearing it since I got it, I just love it as it has some amazing shades with great pigmentation x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation of some shades are just mind-blowing. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love the look of this! I'm desperate to try it :) x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I know what to add to my wishlist :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have this palette and some of the shades are truly beautiful and work as gorgeous highlighters! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this brand but this palette looks perfect. Glad you liked it so much, now to hunt it down on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brand has some really good inexpensive make-up products. Xx

      Delete
  12. These Makeup Revolution blush palettes are gorgeous!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Agreed! I am inlove with the shades in the palette. Xx

      Delete
  14. Serious stunning Ella! I've been dying to get my hands on one of these palettes but I've got a few blush palettes and can't justify getting another one. However this one and all those baked blushes...oh they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the palette is not expensive at all. Xx

      Delete
  15. I had seen this palette on their instagram and totally fell in love with it. I'm really curious of the brand, they seem to have such great stuff!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a nosey at their website Siham. I am sure you will love some items frm the brand. Xx

      Delete
  16. This looks such a good palette! xx

    www.secretsofarose.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...