Wednesday 24 December 2014

15 FESTiVE FAVOURiTES TAG

15-Festive-Favourites-Tag

The lovely Alina from Beauty with Charm tagged me to do the 15 Festive Favourites Tag. I rarely do tags but I think this one is too good to pass. I love anything to do with Christmas, this tag included, and I really enjoyed answering the 15 questions. I even answered the tag with Christmas songs playing on the background, thanks to Spotify. I know that it's a bit OTT but hey ho, it's Christmas.

Favourite festive food: My favourite festive food is probably King Prawns. I love King Prawns for starters not only on Christmas time but throughout the whole year. I also love pigs on blankets. Yum! I am not, however, a very big fan of Roast Turkey and Christmas Pudding. I know that I am so lame.

Favourite reindeer: I love them all but I think the most famous is Rudolph the red nose reindeer. When I watched Christmas movies or TV shows, I think it is only Rudolph that is given much emphasis so I basically only "know" him. I do however know the names of the rest of Santa's reindeer crew.

Favourite day of Christmas: The Christmas day itself. I love all the build up towards Christmas but I love most Christmas day. I love the food and merriment on Christmas day.

Favourite Christmas song: My all time favourite is Andy Williams' It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. The song makes me cheerful inside and it has been around forever since like I was a child. It always bring good memories of many Christmases with my family. I used to remember that it's always on play during our Christmas dinner when I was a child.

Favourite present: I love all presents that I receive. I have a belief that gifts are own by the person who gives it to you so you have to look after it so all are my favourites. 

Favourite festive film: The Home Alone movies are my favourites. I love all Home Alone movies released with no exception. It makes me fuzzy and giggly since it is also my brother's favourite and I can remember his cheeky expressions and laughters when we used to watch it together. I can still remember how happy we are when our Dad bought us the whole DVD collection.

Favourite cracker toy: I don't actually love them as most of them are just silly toys.

Favourite cracker joke: I can't remember any to be quiet honest. I am nor a very big fan of it.

Favourite Christmas decorations: Baubles. My mom likes to change themes every year and I am always excited as to what she has instore for her Christmas tree each year. I think the baubles are so pretty no matter what style and size they are.

Favourite Christmas candle scent: My favourite this year is Jo Malone's Pine and Eucalyptus. No explanation needed as to how many times I'd mentioned it in the blog.

Favourite Christmas advert: The Victoria Secret Christmas Advert is my all time favourite. It is not so cheesy and just a normal advert without trying to pull my heartstrings. It is also so London-based in which I think is really nice.

Favourite festive tradition: I think Christmas dinner is my favourite tradition as my mom will not only cook/prepare the usual Festive foods but she also prepares mine and my brother's favourite foods or what we fancy to eat on Christmas. She always ask us ahead of time of what we want for that day.

Favourite place to spend Christmas: It would always be my family's home. I really have good memories in the home where I grew up.

Favourite Christmas fact: I want to believe Santa Claus is real. I know it is really pathetic but I grew up really believing he exists until my cousin destroyed that belief when I was 6 or 7 years old. I still want to punch him in the face until now for breaking my dream. Haha

Favourite Snowman Accessory: The scarf! It makes any snowman so festive.

So this is my answers for the 15 Festive Tag. Let me know if you have or you will do this tag as well. Happy Holidays everyone!

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

6 comments:

  1. Home Alone is also my favourite movies. It is very funny and largely part of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised I haven't watched Home Alone this year! Your mom must be really busy around this time to prepare all that food, but I'm sure she's a great cook :) Hope you had a lovely evening hun! Xx

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did beaut! You have to remedied that Home Alone situation. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...