Saturday 20 December 2014

BREAKFAST with a VIEW

Duck-and-Waffle

Last week, Ryan and I took a visit to Duck and Waffles. The last time we've been was I think a year ago which seems like yesterday to be quiet honest. We always enjoy their breakfast and lunch. The view from Duck and Waffle is spectacular as it is located in the 40th floor of Heron Tower. During our latest visit, London decided to be foggy so the view is somewhat hidden by the thick fog.

Ryan and I were given a table with a window view which really excites me. Although it is really foggy when we arrived, the fog started to clear off during our meal. To be quiet fair, our table booking is 10:30AM which is still relatively early and London was rainy as always. We started with a selection of freshly baked pastries served with different condiments. Ryan ordered his usual favourite English breakfast and I had the Full Elvis. Now let me have a short waffle about the Full Elvis. It consists of two Belgian waffles, banana brulee, chantilly cream, and some fruit trimmings. Inside the belgian waffles are peanut butter which makes the whole dish really delicious. If you are going to have a breakfast at Duck and Waffle, make sure not to miss the Full Elvis.

Duck-and-Waffle-Review

Duck and Waffle also has a bar in which you can have some drinks before or after your meal. The view is more magnificent in the bar section not to mention that the bar layout is an absolute stunner. Another exciting bit that excites me with Duck and Waffle is that it has an open kitchen. You can see your food prepared by the efficient chefs and kitchen staffs. The waiter that we had is so lovely and attentive.

Duck-and-Waffle-Review

If you are looking for new places or restaurant to try, Duck and Waffle should be on top of your list. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

15 comments:

  1. OMG I had no idea this place even existed but I really want to go, even though it's probably not toddler friendly I am guessing. The place looks amazing and what a great view to have your breakfast/brunch with! I am starving now as everything you guys ate looks delicious x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, on the visits that we had with Duck and Waffle, I really haven't noticed any toddlers. You might want to give them a ring beforehand if you are planning a visit. Xx

      Delete
  2. The view is fantastic. I wouldn't mind having that view for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really nice chilled out place with an edge. I love it, I just wish I lived in london or really close so i could go to these places easily. Great photographs and looks like you had a great start to your day with all that comfort food xx

    www.leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The food did give is energy for our Christmas shopping afterwards. Xx

      Delete
  4. Yum! That breakfast looks absolutely delicious!
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peanut butter inside the waffles?? Im all over that! I've heard amazing things about Duck and Waffle, next time I'm in London I'm making a point of going here! It needs to be conquered!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny because after reading this great post I went and tried to fix some of these because it made me so hungry! Great pictures and everything.

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my how delicious and beautiful is everything! It seems like a little spot of heaven! You need to take us out to eat with you more often ;)

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been dying to go to Duck and Waffle. Next time I'm in London I have to try this!!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...