Thursday 18 December 2014

MY TOP PiCKS FOR CHRiSTMAS BEAUTY RELEASES

Christmas-Beauty-Edit

Limited Edition releases, most especially during Christmas time, are I think the best releases in the entire year. It is also one of the most exciting times for beauty fanatics. With all the Limited Edition Christmas releases that I failed to avoid, I draw up a list of my top favourites. Choosing my top five is such a task as there are so many beautiful things to choose from.

For The Eyes- The Clarins The Essentials Eyeshadow Palette is one dreamy palette. It is like a step-up version of the Urban Decay's Naked Palette. It also has a gold shimmery eyeshadow that looks like pigment and I have been enjoying using for Christmas dinners and parties. It has 10 eyeshadows in the pan and I think that this is the only eyeshadow palette you need over the Christmas period. The looks that you could create with the palette is endless.

For The Cheeks- This goes hands down to the Nars Virtual Domination Palette. It has 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, and 1 highlighter. Nars never fails the beauty lovers with their limited editions. The palette is compact and handy with a very good size mirror. The packaging alone is such a beauty and the contents are just beautiful. Did I say that the mirror is also in a very good size as well.

Christmas-Beauty-Edit

For The Lips- The Tom Ford Lips and Boys Collection just stole my heart the first time I saw the press release. I did manage to dab some during the Selfridges' Preview Sale of the collection. The lipsticks are so compact and just so luxurious which is to be expected coming from Tom Ford brand. If I could, I would buy all shades although that is just wishful thinking.

For The Home- I have been really enjoying using The Jo Malone Pine and Eucalyptus Candle. The evidence is shown on how much I have left for the candle. It smells so fresh and reminds me of pine forest on a snow day. It's doesn't have a floral note to it  but just feels light yet Christmas-y at the same time.

For The Nails- There are so many gorgeous nail polishes out in the market for this festive season and choosing a favourite has beeb really difficult. I think my favourite is the Nails Inc Belgrave Square. It is a glittery gold and black shade. It looks so festive yet chic despite the glitters. I use it as a top coat with any nail polishes and it gives an extra gorgeousness on the nail polish. I have really enjoyed using it to a few Christmas dinners that I've attended.

So these are my favourite Christmas beauty releases. Do you have any particular favourites that you would like to share? Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


15 comments:

  1. I love the NARS palette, I'm still on the fence if I should get it but considering I don't own any NARS blushes it would be perfect start :) Personally I absolutely love the Holiday palette from Too Faced 'Everything Nice', it's gorgeous with so many beautiful eye shadows and cheek products :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swooning over the Tom Ford lipsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NARS ones are killer, just as they are every year! They never disappoint. x

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nars is a really good brand. Most of their products are spot-on. Xx

      Delete
  4. That NARS palette looks divine! A great range of colours :) *Looking longingly at the photo*

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! The blushes are really beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  5. You actually picked out the best stuff, they are all so gorgeous! I need to check out the mini tom ford lipsticks in store soon, because I can't see them online yet maybe I am completely missing them x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be available again starting on the 26th of December hun. Xx

      Delete
  6. You have so many great choices in here. I really want to try the Clarins eyeshadow palette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins eyeshadow palette is really good. You need to try it! Xx

      Delete
  7. The eye shadow palette looks sooo pretty! I may have to check that out. Great post, I enjoyed reading :)

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eyes shadow palette is beatifull!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...