Sunday 14 December 2014

SNOW iN HOGWARTS


Last weekend, Ryan surprised me by taking me to the Harry Potter Studio. I am one of the biggest Harry Potter fan since the first released of the film. I used to binged-read the Harry Potter books. I have also been dying to go to the studio but I just can't seem to find the time. Ryan, somehow, chose the best time to visit the studio. He knows I love Christmas so the festive ambience of the studio is another plus factor. This post will be photo-heavy, my apologies in advance but I hope you will enjoy.










The tour during the festive season is called Snow in Hogwarts as the model of Hogwarts is covered in snow. It is just majestic and beautiful. I won't give so many details as I think it will ruin the experience of those who haven't been there yet. During my visit, I feel so pleased with myself as I identified most of the items on display without reading the informations. Going to the studio makes it so euphoric. It brought back good memories of my childhood and my fascination with Harry Potter. If you have been wanting to go to the Harry Potter Studio, I think this festive season is the best time to visit it. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. Never apologize for a post being photo heavy - especially a Harry Potter one! haha Lovely photos and how lovely of Ryan! I still haven't gotten to go but I do live at the opposite end of the country - hopefully next year.

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really give it a visit hun coz' I am sure that you will love it. Xx

      Delete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVED THE HARRY POTTER STUDIO TOUR (wow that came out very enthusiastic) feeling nostalgic about it looking at this post, I went a year ago yesterday and ah I've wanted to go back ever since, did you spend a lot in the shop? My bank account took a major hit when I went.. nice post :-)

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't spend a lot actually. The boyfriend is there to keep an eye on my spending. Xx

      Delete
  3. I have always wanted to go and am so bummed that it's so far away!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think that it's worth a visit. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Harry Potter studios. I went when it first came out and I swear to you; I was so happy with it. If you adore Harry Potter, this is a must-see. The entire films were magical and creative in every sense and they dont hold back with the tour, its so detailed. Ive never been in the festive time, but it looks so cool in the hall with all the food out.

    I remember when I went and I walked into the room where the castle is, I had to stop for a moment and just breathe it all in, it's incredible isn't it?

    www.leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I really love that the studio shows almost everything that they can on props that they've used during filming. Xx

      Delete
  5. This is on my to do list since moving to London. I can't go with Ellie yet though as she is too young so it will have to wait another while. Loved the photos and sounds like you had an amazing day x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth a visit most especially this time of the year. When your little one grows up a bit, she will enjoy the experience with you. Xx

      Delete
  6. My husband is a massive fan of Harry Potter and it would be great for us to visit the studio. But, just like in Alina's case we have two little boys that wouldn't enjoy it just yet so we need to wait for grandma to come over to baby-sit them so we can have a little escape :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should visit it beaut if you got the chance. Xx

      Delete
  7. It's so beautiful! I've never been a HP fan but I remember watching the movies and I loved the scenes where it was the Holiday season, I don't know why I remember that so much, it seemed to fit very well with the Hogwarts aesthetic or something haha idk! I guess what I mean is that it feels cozy and warm, you know? :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The holiday season one is so beautiful in the movie. It looks so feative and joyous. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...