Monday 22 December 2014

WiNTER HEROES

Winter-Heroes

The cold weather is turning freezing and everything seems dark and grey. Aside from being cold, wet, and miserable, we also suffer from dry skin, to dry hands, to lackluster face. I have compiled some products that I consider as winter saviours. These products helps me get through winter without my skin really suffering that bad and making cold days a bit brighter. Some winter saviours that puts a little ray of sunshine in the gloomy winter days.

-The Powerful Lip Duo. My lips are dry all year round and most especially during winter. To remove the dry skin from my lips, I use my ever trusty Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub. This lip scrub tastes absolutely delicious and gentle enough to my skin. To moisturise, I use the cult-favourite Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm. I couldn't get the jest the first time I tried this as it is matte. As time goes on, I get used to it and it does serious hydration to my lips. I use to smoother lip balm to my lips countless times during the day but with Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm, I only use it twice a day. I put it during the morning and before I go to bed and that does the job.

-The Berry Lipsticks and Nails. The Mac Rebel and Kiko Daring Game Ace of Diamond Lipstick in Refined Burgundy. has been my favourite this year. Both are richly pigmented and don't dry the lips. I posted abouty top five berry nails in which you can find in here. Topshop Daredevil and Essie's Toggle to the Top are some examples. Both are gorgeous on the nails and brightens up my poor hands.

Winter-Heroes


-.The Hand Miracle Worker. I can't harp enough how good the Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm. It smells amazing as I prefer something that is not florally on my hands. It keeps my the skin on my hand so hydrated. A small amount also goes a long way and it sinks easily to the skin. I also love the packaging. The pale pink oozes prettiness to it yet still able to look chic.

-The Skin Hero. Another Aesop product that I love is the Resolute Hydrating Balm. It saves my poor skin from being so dry from the very cold weather. It is packed with natural emollients that leave your skin so soft and hydrated. A full review of the product can be read in here.

-The Face Moisturiser. The Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream has been a real saviour to my face. I use it in the night and wakes up up with a well-moisturise skin. It is very light in consistency and sinks easily to the skin. Despite its lightness, it gives a good hydration to the skin. On application, it also gives a cooling sensation to the skin. It also has no scent which makes it suitable even for those who have sensitive skin.


So these are my winter heroes. What are yours? Till next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


14 comments:

  1. Great post and there's so many of my favourites here also! I need to try out some Aesop skincare products in the new year, they sound amazing! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aesop is amazing. Their skincare are really top marks. Xx

      Delete
  2. I still havent tried Lush Lip Scrub! I need to! Great choices x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I really want to try some Kiehls products because everyone raves about them. My poor skin is so dry from the cold weather so I might have to try out the face cream x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kiehls face cream is good. It is light yet very moisturising. Xx

      Delete
  4. I normally have combination/oily skin but this Winter it has become combination/dry and I desperately need extra hydrating masks so will definitely check out your recommendations :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Aesop's skincare as it does what it promised to do. A bit on the steep side of the price range but worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Essie nail polish is so chic and gorgeous. I wouldn't mind wearing that everyday for this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using the Popcorn lip scrub a lot too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...