Tuesday 16 December 2014

DRUGSTORE GEMS #2

Drugstore-Gems

It's been quiet a long time since I posted about my first drugstore gems. This is the second round in which I will talk about the drugstore finds that are absolute gems. Some of them are long time favourites and some are new discoveries. I do not include products in which I did full reviews. So here are my latest drugstore gems.

Max Factor Face Finity Primer- As you can see, this primer is well used. If you want a primer that will help to make your make-up stay longer, this is the one for you. It is a white fluid in the bottle but becomes transparent when applied to the skin. It is just an awesome primer and rivals those high-end ones.

Loreal True Match Foundation- You have heard so many bloggers gushing about it and righty so. It gives a medium matte coverage and looks so natural on the skin. It still makes your real skin shine through. It is quiet watery in consistency and needs time to buff but when blended evenly, it is just so beautiful. This doesn't look cakey in the skin and looks natural.


Drugstore-Gems

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation- This is an old favourite of mine. If dewy skin is what you are looking for, this is the one for you. This gives a medium coverage and I am not really a fan of full coverage foundation to be honest. This gives a very healthy and natural finish. This is more of a gel consistency and a small pump goes a long way. This gives a nice, dewy finish.

Rimmel Santa Rose Blush- This is like the most natural looking blush you can get from the drugstore. It gives a very nice pink tint on the cheeks and is buildable. It suits fairer skintones and looks very flattering and natural.

Loreal Lumagique- Love the YSL Touche Eclat? This is like the next best thing for a fraction of the price. It has several shades available so you can choose what suits your skintone best. It also comes in a gorgeous rose gold packaging. It works best as an undereye concealer. It gives a nice coverage and good highlights at same time.

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks- My favourite from the range is Nudist and Ramplumzel. It gives a nice hint of colour and very nourishing on the lips. Nudist is one of the perfect nude shades that I have. Raplumzel is gorgeous plum shade. As I suffer from dry lips, hydrating lip products are always appreciated.

So these are my latest drugstore gems. Please let me know what products you have been currently loving from the drugstore. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

30 comments:

  1. Finding drugstore gems is the best feeling. I really want to try that Face Finity Primer, I've heard a lot of good things about it.

    Katy / Little Laughter Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really must try the primer Katy esp if you want your make-up to stay longer on. Xx

      Delete
  2. The Soap and Gory Gloss sticks sound amazing. Note to self: must try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many great products on the shelves of drugstores, in my opinion. I like the Lumi Magique highlighter as well but, personally I think the Maybelline Dream Touch is nicer. I also love Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks and the Wake Me Up concealer has been an old favourite :) x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer as well. I think I need to purchase one again. Xx

      Delete
  4. Really want to try out the Max Factor Primer and Bourjois Foundation think I'll definitely pick them up now next time I'm in Boots. Great reviews! x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great choices! I want to try the Bourjois foundation! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bourjois foundation is really good. You must try it hun! Xx

      Delete
  6. Bourjois Healthy Mix and Loreal True Match are also amongst my favourites, they are just so good for the price! I really need to try out Maxfactor Face Finity Primer as I am yet to find a primer that works for me x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both foundations are really good for their prices. Xx

      Delete
  7. I LOVE the S&G Gloss Sticks.. they're just so good xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are Gemma. I always have one with me. Xx

      Delete
  8. Oh you remind me I need a new Lumi pen. Currently I'm using the Estee Lauder version (which is fab) but I love my classic L'oreal version so. All great picks!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try that Estee Lauder one though. Xx

      Delete
  9. I've really been wanting to try the Loreal Lumi undereye concealer pens! Love your list :)

    Elizadeath Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bourjois and l'oreal foundations :-) They are my favourite. I am also a massive sucker for the s&g gloss sticks; they are lush xxx

    Love Charlotte xxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These three products are absolute gems! Xx

      Delete
  11. I recently bough L'Oreal True match and I love it!! I havent touched my Mac foundation since.
    I need to pick up the Max Factor primer.
    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get the Mac Factor Primer hun. It is also very good. Xx

      Delete
  12. I don't know what I would do without my L'Oreal True Match foundation. I love it so much
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is very good. I can't quite believe how good it is for its price. Xx

      Delete
  13. I adore the Rimmel blush!
    Pink Rose is also so stunning and I agree this range is really buildable but hard to overdo,
    a must for all blush lovers imo ^_^
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been eyeing Pink Rose for quiet some time now. I think it is really gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  14. Oh yeah!!! Awesome picks! I love those two foundations too! I'm lucky being able to get away with all 3 undertones of L'oreal teint true match so I'm planning to get a warm undertone one from them soon! I wish soap & glory make up comes to singapore soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very lucky indeed if three undertones work for you. Xx

      Delete
  15. I'm an every day wearer of the max factor primer, I couldn't live without it! It holds my makeup so well, I would definitely recommend it!
    thisislaurentheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to try the l'oreal foundation :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...