Tuesday 30 December 2014

CHiC NEW YEAR'S EVE NAiLS

New-Year-Chic-Nail-Inspiration

New Year's Eve is another time of the year in which I go crazy about. This year however will be just quiet and simple. It will be just be Ryan and I. We want to start the year calmly as the Festive Season has been pretty manic. Whether you are going out or just staying in, I have a very simple New Year's Eve nails inspiration. My very first nail tutorial which is really pretty easy. I am quiet a novice when it comes to nail art so I always opt for simple ones.

For the base coat, I choose Kiko's Poker Nail Lacquer in 06 Slick Bluenoir. Slick Bluenoir is a very dark blue that it is black in my eyes and I am not colourblind. I don't normally use black nail polish but I think it is something unique and will standout from the usual berry and plums that dominates A/W. It also serves as a chic backdrop for the glittery top coat. As I have big affections to glitters, I then added two coats of Nails Inc Belgrave Square. Unlike any other gold glitter top coats, Belgrave Square has some big gold glitters and some very fine ones. It also has some hints of black glitters which makes it tad better than your usual glittery top coats. The black glitters also makes it elegant and not tacky. Slick Bluenoir and Belgrave Square creates a very elegant finish on the nails.

New-Year-Nail-Inspiration

So this is my simple but chic New Year's Eve nails. Do you like the black nail polish? Let me know if you are going to re-create this look. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combo! You can't beat sparkling nails for NYE night :) Happy New Year hun! x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nails Inc glitter top coat is just gorgeous & it's the perfect combo for a party/night out. Hope you have a great NYE x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really gorgeous. I haven't seen anything like it. Xx

      Delete
  3. Ooooh super pretty!! Love it!! Have a wonderful new years! :)
    ♥Natalie
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that looks so nice! I need to do my nails similarly for NYE!
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks gorgeous and very easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous combination, I adore nails inc new re packaging!
    Charlotte from TheGoodowl.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new packaging is a real beauty. Their Victoria Beckham colab is also gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  7. This combination looks beautiful, I may have to pick up both shades, thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful NYE, Ella!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous!! I love black with glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! I haven't seen either of those polishes around so I'm gonna have to check them out!

    Katie || K NEL xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this it's so pretty! I find that black is sometimes a hard colour to wear but this looks fab!
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...