Sunday 28 December 2014

SiMPLE NEW YEAR'S EVE DESSERT iDEA

Cherries-Dipped-In-White-Chocolate-Recipe

I know that most of us are still in food coma and before we can recover, New Year's Eve is just a few days ahead. At the moment, I just want a break from the rich and decadent Christmas food. I just want something that is somewhat refreshing yet still worthy to be displayed on the table. Whilst on Pinterest, I saw several dessert ideas and what really caught my attention is the Cherries Dipped in White Chocolate. It is so easy to do yet looks so beautiful and remains festive. It can be used as a dessert alone or on top of your desserts. I would personally use it as nibbles whilst sipping champagne and waiting for the New Year.

Cherries Dipped in White Chocolate Ingredients:
- Fresh Cherries
- Menier Swiss White Chocolate
- Gold Crisp Balls (optional)


Cherries-Dipped-In-White-Chocolate-Ingredients

Steps:
1. Melt the white chocolate in the pan or microwave. I personally used the microwave as I am no kitchen goddess. Please however mind that white chocolates can be quiet thin in consistency when overheated so correct timing is essential. I only heat it for 40 seconds on 800Watt microwave. A quick stir is needed to have an even consitency. Once it is boiling, dipped the cherries in it several times.
2. Place the chocolate coated cherries in a plate of your choice.
3. Whilst the white chocolate is still wet, dipped the cherries into the gold crisp pearls. As mine are too big to decorate the cherries, I just sprinkled it around the plate. You can arrange it to your liking and you can also use other baking materials to decorate your cherries.
4. Place the cherries into the fridge until the white chocolate is set.
5. Enjoy your chocolate dipped cherries!

Cherries-Dipped-In-White-Chocolate

So this is my simple New Year's Eve dessert. I love that the freshness and a bit of tanginess of the cherries gives a nice contrast the sweetness and richness of the white chocolate. Let me know if you fancy making one. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. These look lovely, unfortunately though I don't like cherries or white chocolate, I may have to make some strawberries and milk chocolate versions of these though soon!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love strawberries dipped in chocolate as well. Xx

      Delete
  2. It looks very succulent basing on your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks luscious - a wonderful variation my fav chocolate dipped strawberries. I will def be trying these x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! These look perfect for New Year's Eve! Already pinned this recipe for later, thank you so much for sharing! :)
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me on Twitter, dear. I like finding new fellow bloggers.
    Very cool and easy NYE idea. Great post :)

    Let me know if you'd like to follow each other on Bloglovin as well, please?

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an easy idea and it looks so good! I just have to try this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it hun. It is so easy to do. Xx

      Delete
  7. These look delicious and technically they are healthy since it's fruit haha! Great party food idea x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I still consider it healthy as it still is fruit. Haha Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...