Thursday 4 December 2014

iNTRODUCiNG PUR MiNERALS

Pur-Minerals-Review

I don't know about you but to be honest, I have just recently heard about Pur Minerals. Because of that, I am not quiet sure if what my title will be appropriate or not. Upon research, Pur Minerals makes mineral make-ups. The brand develops make-up with a purpose as they develop make-ups with good for your skin ingredients. The brand also boasts as being cruelty-free and eco-friendly. What more can you ask for? I will be sharing with you my thoughts on some make-up items that I tried from the brand.

The Pur Minerals Powder Blush* comes in sleek, silver, compact packaging. The packaging is so simple and fuss-free as mentioned above, the brand tries to mimimise waste and be eco-friendly. The brand claims that their powder blushes has Resveratrol harvested from Bordeoux. Resveratrol when applied to the skin is thought to have anti-aging properties. It also hydrates the skin. When applied, the blush glides on very well on the skin. It has a sheer finish but can be built up. I like that it comes sheer as you can control the finish of the blush.

Pur-Minerals

The Pur Minerals Chateau de Vine Lipstick* is also packaged in a sleek, silver packaging. At the middle of the packaging, you can see the shade of the lipstick. I am a big fan of these types of packaging. When applied, it had a balmy effect to it. It is soft, glides well in the lips, and hydrating. It has a shiny finish so the lipstick doesn't last really long, about 2 hours tops. The Pur Minerals Chateau Kisses Lip Gloss* comes in a clear plastic tube with a silver top. The applicator of the lip gloss is slightly slanted to give an easier application. It has a sweet smell and taste to it in which I really adore. The downside for the lip gloss it that, like most lip gloss, it is sticky. It has amazing ingredients but sticky lip gloss just doesn't rock my boat.

So these are my thoughts on the Pur Minerals products that I had tried. Would I try the brand's other products? Absolutely especially their skincare. Have you tried Pur Minerals before?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


8 comments:

  1. I hardly wear lip gloss as I find it so hard to find ones that aren't sticky. Its a shame this one is as the colour is gorgeous
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is really a shame as the lipgloss shade is so pretty. Xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this brand before but I like the packaging and the shade selection of the blushes especially. Shame the lipgloss is sticky, definitely something I also avoid in any lip glosses x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blushes are really good. Marks and Spencer are selling them at the moment. Xx

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of this brand before. It does sound to have good properties on its ingredients though and sounds like an interesting brand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ingredients of their products are really good for the skin. Xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of them or tried them before but I love the sleek packaging and would love to try the lipstick, lipgloss however I will steer from as my hair gets stuck on my lips when I wear it hahaha xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also can't stand sticky lipglosses. My hair will be all over it. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...