Saturday 6 December 2014

THE BUDGET GiFT GUiDE

Christmas-Gift-Guide

It can be quiet tricky to find the perfect gift for our family and friends during this festive season. Gift giving, for me, is such a personalised experience. I always want that my gift is appropriate and somehow useable to the person who will receive the gift. I compiled a budget gift guide that hopefully will help you this Christmas season. All items are less than £15 and most are less than £10. We don't have to give expensive gifts. It's the thoughts that accounts, cliche as it may sound.
Zara iPhone Case- To a friend who has everything, this iphone case looks so chic with a black leather look on it and cheeky wordings on it printed in gold. It looks expensive but only costs £12.99. There is one for iPhone 4/4s and another size for iPhone 5/5s.

Paperchase Gel Pen Set- If you have a friend who likes to doodle, I think this is the perfect gift. There are 8 different colours of gel pens on the set. It is so pretty and I am always excited for new stationery. The set retails at £6.99. A real bargain.

Lush Secret Santa Set- This set is best for those who loves bath and gorgeous bath items with lovely scents. The set contains one bath bomb and one soap. This retails at £9.99 and already wrapped up for you.

Yankee Candle Medium Jar- We all know that one friend who is obsess with candles. Yankee has variety of lovely scents and their wide range always makes me confuse. When I last pop in their store, they have some new scents and I picked up Margarita Time. It smells of lime and just so refreshing. The medium jar retails at £14.99.

The Library of Fragrance Cologne Spray- The Library of Fragrance offers a very wide variety of scents that you can surely choose to whatever your hearts desire. It retails at £15 per bottle which is rather a reasonable price. You can also combine two or three fragrances.

Make-Up Revolution Eyeshadow Palette- To your friend who loves cosmetics, this palette is the perfect choice. It is inexpensive but the quality of the eyeshadows are really good. This only retails at £4 a palette so you can give two or three or mix it with other Make Up Revolution items.


Budget-Christmas-Gift-Guide

And while we are in the gift giving topic, it is also good to give those who are in needs. I will leave some links below to the two charities that are very close to my heart. Any donations are highly appreciated by any charities.

The Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity helps a lot of children yearly by treating childhood illnesses. You can donate through clicking the link here. You can also make your own messages in Christmas stockings that will be displayed in the hospital and can be read by patients, relatives, and staffs. It's a really quick and easy way to let the children know that you are thinking of them this Christmas as some of the children in the hospital are too ill to go home this Christmas. The Great Big Christmas Stocking Appeal can be found in here

Cancer Research has also been a great charity. I lost 3 love ones due to cancer. The aim of the charity is to donate cancer. It is almost an impossible dream before but through donations, the charity has made a big improvement to the treatments of cancer. Through the charity's researches, the survival rate of cancer has doubled throughout the years. Donations for this great charity can be made through here.

Thank you for reading. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. Lovely post! You picked a lovely variety of gifts and I really want a LUSH gift set this year! I also think that this is a good time of year to gift to charities and good causes close to our heart :)

    Miss Beauty Saver // Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush has so many amazing gift sets atm. Xx

      Delete
  2. I think I have got everyone candles this year, they make the best gift.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is also foolproof as almost everyone loves candles. Xx

      Delete
  3. Lush have some amazing gift sets out at the moment!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I can't seem to cope with all the choices when I was instore. Xx

      Delete
  4. i wish i could get them for xmas hehe! :) great gift guide:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zara iPhone case is really cute and a great gift idea
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I decided to give it myself instead. Haha Xx

      Delete
  6. I know I should be excited about the makeup but I really really want the pens. They look so cute
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My excitement with stationery is the same level of excitement I get with make-ups. Xx

      Delete
  7. Finally someone who posts cheaper present ideas, thank you so much. I love all of these things and I can even afford most of them ;)
    Bell
    http://fashionblogbell.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're such a lovely girl Ella! :) I love these ideas too, specially cause I'm the type of person who likes to get gifts for everyone but I wish I could spend millions haha, these cute ideas are perfect :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I have an unlimited funds to give gifts to everyone. Xx

      Delete
  9. Oh I've never seen this yankee candle before!! It looks real good though definitely need to go and give it a smell haha

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is new and it smells amazing. All my other candles have been put aside and this has been burning most of the time now. Xx

      Delete
  10. Thanks for sharing the charity donation links I always give over christmas but usually to the homeless, however I am in a similar situation to you so when I get paid I will donate. Love the look of the lush set, so cute! and the phone case is definitely chic xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to give to charities every now and then. Salvation Army is another good charity. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...