Wednesday 17 September 2014

MAKE-UP REVOLUTiON LiP GEEK

Makeup-Revolution-Lip-Geek-Review

As you must have heard already, there's relatively new make-up brand that is causing a big hype in the beauty world. Yup, you got it right. It's the Make-Up Revolution brand who is selling great dupes of cult products in a fraction of the price. A few weeks ago, the brand has sent me their whole range of Lip Geek Lipsticks. All 24 lipsticks thus this post comes a long while after I received it as I have to go through all 24 shades. Honestly, I did enjoy trying all lip colours and the wide range of choices at my disposal is quiet an experience.

The Make-Up Revolution's Lip Geek comes in fuschia metallic packaging. The shape of the packaging reminds me of Mac lipsticks but in a slightly bigger size. It is a bit flimsy but considering the price, the packaging is really good and beautiful. When applied it is very creamy and the pigmentation are awesome. The lighter shades has the tendency to settle on the cracks on my lips so I apply it in a dabbing motion instead of a swiping one. It does make a difference so keep that in mind if you are more inclined into nude lips. The bolder shades are spot on and competes the quality of pricier lipsticks. The staying power is four to five hours and it starts to fade. The Lip Geeks doesn't feels so heavy on the lips and it doesn't make your lips dry as well. Choosing my favourite shade amongst 24 colours is such a hard task. I ended up having five favourites in which you can see from the swatches below.

Makeup-Revolution-Lip-Geek-Swatches
From Left to Right: Caught Myself Smiling, Candy Rock, Cherry Bomb, Love the Confidence, Marshmallow Kiss

Overall, the Lip Geek lipstick is another product from Make-Up Revolution that you need to try. It retails at £2.99 in which I think is really impressive. Am I a Make-Up Revolution convert? Definitely yes! Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. Love the look of 'caught yourself smiling'! Such a pretty shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are an amazing price, I am really surprised as the packaging looks so luxe, and love your favourites, will definitely look into picking up a few xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is really unbelievable for the good quality. Xx

      Delete
  3. These looks really nice for such a cheap price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, those shades! They look like they would be quite moisturising from the swatches?

    Melanie | Melaniface

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are creamy and doesn't dry the lips. Xx

      Delete
  5. I hear SO many great things about Make-Up Revolution... I wish they sold in the USA, but I don't think they do? These lipsticks are so pretty, I really like the fourth shade (Love the Confidence) :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous and the packaging is super cute too! Love your favourite colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment on my blog! (quite a while ago, only got around to replying back now - oops, sorry!) I'll have to check this brand out, the swatches look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're definitely a pink lip kind of girl, they suit you really well! :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been eyeing them myself and I really would love a pink and a nude shade from them! You have sooo many! What a lucky girl! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG the PACKAGING! why not available in USA :(:(:( gotta check their web if they ship :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...