Saturday 27 September 2014

THE WEEKENDER: A LAZY ONE

Harris-and-Hoole-Review

It has been ages since I last posted about my weekend. Nothing really interesting happens on most of my weekend. I mostly have a routine on weekends. Visiting our new baby, working out, the usual Sunday dinner, shopping, etc. Sometimes I end up more tired after the weekend as my errand list is endless. However, last weekend, Ryan and I decided to just take everything slow. No lunches or going out with other people except ourselves and almost no errand. It was actually pretty relaxing and what I really need as I am always in the brink of burnt-out.


The only time that we even go out is have a brunch on a Sunday morning after I pick-up some shopping. It was pretty lazy and the place is still quiet empty. We ordered our favourite Macchiato coffee in Harris and Hoole. We love Harris and Hoole due to its quiet unique and quirky atmosphere. The menu are written on the blackboard behind the counter. Everything has quite a relaxing vibe to it whilst the place remains trendy. I love that their cups, saucers and plates are also different from the usual white that you see in most coffee shops. I think the chain is quiet new as I've never seen plenty of them. I also love their cheeky blackboard writing of the perfect things to go with your coffee. Since it opened up, Ryan and I have been regulars. Most of the time it is packed with customers and I am not surprise as the place offers something different that makes you come back.



If you happen to see a Harris and Hoole in your area, drop by and you will surely love the place. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07 

11 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than a chilled out weekend, we all deserve them once in a while :)! I haven't had my lunch yet and I am now super hungry for that amazing sambo yumm! x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chilled weekend are the best weekend. I still haven't had my lunch yet. Xx

      Delete
  2. I have never heard of this place before but it sounds fantastic. I would surely keep an eye on one so that I can try the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the place beaut if you see one. Xx

      Delete
  3. That sounds like the perfect weekend. Pretty much what I'd like to do next time I have a weekend off :)

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's good to switch off every now and then. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love places like that! There's a little cafe here too with the same vibe, blackboard menu and everything looking so comfy, I'm sure H&H would be something I'll like. Now I'm off to making myself a cup of coffee because that first picture literally made my mouth water hahaha. I'm glad you had a nice weekend dear X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a nice weekend too Siham. I am just preparing myself now a cup of coffee as well. Xx

      Delete
  5. Literally the perfect thing, I have had a couple of days like this but then they have ended up in a whole day of shopping, so today I am going out for breakfast, coffee and then the homeless shelter just so I don't have to WORRY that's why I love sundays, no responsibility and no post! xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Sundays should be like that. Just chillin out and relax. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...