Tuesday 23 September 2014

BERRY BEAUTiFUL

Best-Autumnal-Lipstick

It is almost the time of the year again where most of us can indulge ourselves to paint our puckers with our berry and plum lipsticks. My berry and plum shades lipsticks always have a special portion in my make-up stash. It takes the front show the same time that I started to wear knitwears again. I will be sharing with you my favourite plum berry shades lipsticks.

First on the list and probably the most famous amongst my collection is Mac Rebel. It is almost everyone's favourite and why not? It has a vampy vibe to it and quiet unique deep fuschia-berry shade. It is bold without being looking too dark. Despite having a Satin finish, I never find it looking too sheeny. a good dupe for Mac Rebel and almost half of the price is Kiko' Daring Game Ace of Diamond Lipstick in Refined Burgundy. It has a velvety finish and feels so soft and buttery. It's packaging looks luxurious and something that is on top of the vanity worthy. Another favourite of mine is Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Hyde Park. It has a satin finish and lasts really well on the lips. It doesn't settle on the dry patches of my lips and it fades beautifully. It feels moisturising and I always look so made up when I'm wearing this. If you are just starting out into berry and plum lips and you want to start with something sheer and not really full-on bold lips, the Clarins Lip Crayon in Delicious Plum is a good one to start with. It is very hydrating and gives a nice hint of plum in your lips. A drugstore alternative to the Clarins as it is also a limited edition is Soap and Glory's Raplumsel. It gives a sheer nice plum tint whilst being hydrating. If liquid lipstick is your thing, the Lancome Lip Lover in Air De Violine is the right one for you. It gives a nice deep purple berry shade and it is very hydrating to the lips as well. Before I fell in love with the above mentioned favourites, the Clinique Black Honey has been the precursor of my affinity with berry and plum lips. It is very hydrating and gives a very good deep plum tint on my lips. It is still of course one of my favourite and consider it as the mother of them all.

Best-Autumnal-Lipstick-Review

I am quiet excited for Autumn to be honest and berry shade lips is a good way to welcome my favourite season. Do you like berry shades as well? Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. I love wearing berry shades in the Autumn, all of these look amazing! I really want to try the Soap & Glory lip crayon and the Clinique black honey though :) x
    jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are really good hun. You must try them. Xx

      Delete
  2. Raplumsel is one of my favourites. It is priced reasonably and moisturising on the lips. I can see it also lasting very long

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must pick up the soap and glory lip crayon, such a gorgeous shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hun. It is really beautiful. Xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! That is so nice of you. Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow you picked such gorgeous shades for autumn! My next MAC purchase is definitely Rebel and I also picked up the Kiko lipstick recently ad what can I say I love it x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alina! I am sure you will also love Mac Rebel. Xx

      Delete
  6. I love Mac's Rebel and Mac's Craving. They are both perfect colours for the Autumn time.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try Mac Craving. Thank you for recommending Zoe. Xx

      Delete
  7. I am always so impressed with your creativity and photos this looks gorgeous as per and I love lip crayons over lipsticks they are my new favourite thing xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! No one has ever said I am creative up until this point. Thank you Jess! Xx

      Delete
  8. Love your photographs! Its not fall here so I have been wearing more pinky gloss's on my lips lately but I love all of these. The Nars lip pencil has been on my wish list for ages!

    Melanie | Melaniface

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the Nars Lip Pencils. They are awesome. Xx

      Delete
  9. I've already started wearing autumn shades, I'm loving the dark berry lips x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark Berry Lips is the way to welcome Autumn. Xx

      Delete
  10. Needless to say how I've been loving Rebel lately, right? My obsession last year was Wine Not by Revlon, a matte deep burgundy, I wore it almost every weekend!

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That seems really nice. I will look for it next time I'm in Boots. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...