Wednesday 3 September 2014

THE SERUM ROUNDUP

Best-Skincare-Serums-Review

I find it that skincare is the least appealing topic in my blog. It might be because each one of us has different skin types and different skin problems. I find it quiet hard as well, to be honest, to talk about skincare as products that work for me might not work for other people. However, I think that if we talk about serums, it is a different ball game. I think serums quiet work for different skin types and it is my favourite skincare items. I will be sharing with you my favourite serums and most of them have been repurchased and I have been using for more than a year.

Best-Skincare-Serums

First stop and the queen of all my serums is the Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair. This is the improved formula. I am a big fan since it was released in the market before my blogging days.  I tried not repurchasing it or changing to another serum but I haven’t encountered any that match what it does to my skin. It helps my skin clearer and plumper. I can really see a big difference if I am using this serum. Despite of its hefty price tag, I highly recommend this one as it is just awesome. Still from the brand Estee Lauder and another top favourite of mine is the Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher Serum. The pores in my nose, as much as I don’t want to admit it, are massive. I tried so many skincare products that helps minimise my pore but it is only the only serum that makes a difference to my lovely pores. I use it daily when I started using it and when my pores had thankfully minimised; I use it every other day. My pores are probably so thankful that I started using this serum. So if you are like me who have problems with big pores, the Estee Lauder’s Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher Serum will definitely make a difference in your pores. As I had mentioned before, I also have a big problem with hyperpigmentation. Of course I am one of the millions of women across the globe who dreams to have a flawless complexion. Although flawless skin is hard to achieve, I will settle for a clearer complexion. My first line of defence for a clearer skin is Indeed Labs Pepta-Bright. I have gone through so many tubes of this. If I stop using this one, my skin just goes cray-cray. My skin will look so dull with hyperpigmentation in full force. Pepta-Bright is another serum that I cannot leave without. The last but not the least is the Jurlique’s Calendula Soothing Serum. I am not using this daily but it should be in my skincare stash always. This always calms my skin and help prevents breakout. If I think that a product or make-up might irritate my skin, I always put this serum first before putting anything. If I feel my skin is really irritated, this serum usually does its magic and calms my angry skin.

Most of the mentioned serums are quite on a dear side with regards to price tag but I really believe that if there is a skincare item that you need investing, it should be your serums. All mentioned serums are also very effective and delivers what it promises to make. I think serums are just the most important skincare item amongst all skincare products. Till’ next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

8 comments:

  1. The idealist pore minimising sounds right up my street! My skin is just a warzone at the moment, but I still want to try some Estee Lauder products as I never get a chance when I am on normal wage but after my birthday i want to splurge xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pore Minimiser really works wonders. I have tried loads of pore minimising ones but this is the only one that works. Xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to try the Night Repair one but it is so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love to try the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.. I just wish it wasn't so expensive xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is really something but it's so good Gemma. I tried not repurchasing it but I can't find anything like it. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the night repair one so much I just finish my first bottle and will repurchase it very soon. Although it's expensive but I think it worth the money.

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...