Saturday 13 September 2014

SNAPSHOTS OF SUMMER


Summer has been really lovely this year. The weather has been pretty amazing and mostly everyone I know are in good spirits. I will be sharing with you snapshots that bring back good memories from this summer. This will be short and sweet but will be a photo-heavy post. I am sorry in advance. I think I can express myself more in photos than in words.




This photo is taken in Harry's Bar in Rome. It is probably my favourite restaurant/bar in the infamous city. I visited it twice in my recent city break and I just love it. On the other hand, the top most photo are the collections of what I really loved througout summer which are #GirlBoss, the Clarins Sunscreen Oil which smells like what summer should smell, my sunglasses, and my headphones to lost myself in music.


I have the pleasure to have this scenery in most of my morning run. I like to have a rest in this particular place as it is so picturesque. It is beautiful all year round but most especially in Autumn.


The infamous gondolas of Venice. These are on stanby as the waves are quiet pretty massive when we arrived and the gondoliers doesn't want to risk. The waves settled down after an hour or two.


I hope everyone of you had a fantastic summer as well. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. I love your photos! The gondolas are picturisque. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a great pair of sunglasses and headphones they are the essentials of a great Summer, obviously the sun cream too I want to get involved with some more high end products as I wouldn't even think about using a more expensive lotion, bet it makes a difference xxxx





      Blondeofcarbs

      Delete
    2. I want to indulge myself once in a while Jess but usually I only use the Soap and Glory or The Body Shop

      Delete
  2. Cute photos, I really need to read that book Girl Boss.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book is so inspiring hun. You should get it. Xx

      Delete
  3. What a lovely way to say goodbye to summer, hope you don't miss it ;) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will but I am also excited for Autumn. Xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous photos :) The gondola one is simply stunning xx

    Brenda | www.brendabusybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow they are some amazing photos! looks like such a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...