Thursday 11 September 2014

THE PRECiOUS ONES: ZOEVA GRAPHiC EYE PENCiLS

Zoeva-Graphic-Eye-Pencil-Review

The Precious Ones is the new collection of Zoeva's Graphic Eye Pencils. I already professed my love to Zoeva, both to their brushes and cosmetics, several times. Their new collection has five new shades which I think is great for Autumn/Winter. Zoeva claims that their graphic pencils delivers the smoothness of a liquid eyeliner in a pencil form. I am beyond excited because of that claim.


Zoeva-Graphic-Eye-Pencil-Swatches
From Left to Right: Cool Factor, Glance, New Jewels, Opulence, Regency
The Zoeva's Graphic Eye Pencils* are packaged in a black matte packaging with the bottom part showing the colour of the eye pencils. I haven't expected for an eye pencil packaging to look opulent but Zoeva somehow manage to do it. On application, the graphic eye pencils are so smooth and doesn't tag or irritate my skin. Eyeliners are one of the greatest bane in my life but these are on a different ball game. These are very creamy and soft when used. It feels very light on the eyes and doesn't look cakey. The eye pencils also last very long. It doesn't badge through tears and my constant eye rubbing. As it is long lasting, a good eye cleanser is required. Aside from these beautiful attributes of the Zoeva Graphic Eye Pencils, it also boasts of good pigmentation. The colours are so rich and vivid. The pigmentation is very spot on. I use these graphic eye pencils to line my eyes and smudge it. I even run away with it using as an eyeshadow as it also blends beautifully.

Zoeva-Graphic-Eye-Pencil

The Zoeva Graphic Eye Pencil is another good product from the brand and it will be available online on the 15th of September 2014. If you are looking for good eye pencils, these are worth a try. The quality and the price are absolute winners. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

21 comments:

  1. Those colours! Wow they look AMAZING. And such a good price! Think I might have to have a look at these!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo
    enter my big blog giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pencils' quality is really awesome. Xx

      Delete
  2. These look amazing Ella! I really want to try some Zoeva makeup! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie and you should really their cosmetics. Xx

      Delete
  3. These look so pigmented and pretty!!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such great pigment. I know Zoeva were popular for their brushes but I didn't realise they do such great bits of makeup also x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their cosmetics are really good hun. They are worth trying. Xx

      Delete
  5. LOVE the look of these cool factor looks like my favourite colour, blues can be really brightening and make a nice change from standard black xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my personal favourite as well amongst the five Jess. Xx

      Delete
  6. Your photos are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only ever used Urban Decay eyeliners and these look very similar. Great colours and love the shimmer!

    Best wishes, Danielle x
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are also a fraction of the price from the Urban Decay one. Xx

      Delete
  8. New Jewels is literally my type of purple, such gorgeous colors! I tagged you in the Autumn Tag dear, I hope you do it soon :) Xx

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Siham! I will defo do it as soon as I can. Xx

      Delete
  9. Oh these are so beautiful! I'm all about colored liners right now. Those are gorgeously pigmented!

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I just want them all! Such beautiful shades!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...