Friday 5 September 2014

CHANEL ROUGE COCO SHiNE FOR AUTUMN

Chanel-Autumn-Collection-Review

I never tried any Chanel lipsticks but I always admire them from the distance. After endless and enumerous swatching in their counters, I know in my inner self that my favourite amongst their lipstick is their Rouge Coco Shine. I am a big sucker for glossy lipsticks. When their autumn collection was released, I thought to my self that it is about time to remedy my Chanel lipstick virginity and join the bandwagon. There are four shades for the Rouge Coco Shine Hydrating Colour Lipshine released for their Autumn Collection and after too much deliberation, I bought my first two Chanel Lipstick.

The Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Colour Lipshine has a glossy finish hence the name. I know you've read endless reviews about it so I won't bore you with the details. It is packaged in the signature Chanel packaging in which I always love. It looks so chic and classy. The two shades that I picked are Intime and Viva. Intime is a nude soft pink. It is very sheer but gives a really nice tint on the lips. It is the one shade that I've been looking to achive the my lips but better shade. It is a great nude lipstick and it marked itself a permanent place in my daily routine. Viva on the other hand is a bright fuschia shade. Viva is the only limited edition shade amongst the four newly released shades. When I got this, there's only two left in my nearest counter. Being a limited edition, Viva immediately make it to the top of my wishlist before it was even released. It is a great transitional lipstick from summer to autumn. The lipsticks are very comfortable on the lips and doesn't settle on the dry areas. As the finish is glossy, it doesn't last very long. Three hours tops and you need to re-apply it again.
Chanel-Autumn-Collection-Swatches
Top to Bottom: Intime and Viva
The Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipsticks are nice treats for yourself as the rest of the Chanel cosmetics. I don't necessarily need it and there are cheaper alternatives but it is good to treat your self once in a while. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

24 comments:

  1. Intime looks like the perfect nude lipstick. I love Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks at they are hydrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it! I've been using Intime nonstop. Xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely always great to treat yourself once in awhile with some brand-bling makeup! ^^ Great post, I love the swatches!! >w< Also to point out a flaw in your sidebar "bad photographer"? Nonsense! The shots here are absolutely gorgeous, I love the pearls. <3

    xoxo Rin
    Fuurin Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pearls are from my mom and I am obsessed with them. A big thank you for the compliments. Xx

      Delete
  3. These both look gorgeous :) I must admit I am still a Chanel virgin! x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look stunning the formula looks similar to the YSL I use (which I prefer the packaging of) I don't actually have much of Chanel in terms of make up so might ask for a birthday treat xxx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the packaging of the YSL as well Jess. I think might even go for the YSL if I choose between the two. Xx

      Delete
  5. These are freaking gorgeous! I've been quite obsessed over the YSL rouge volupte silky lipsticks but I realize these are of similar finishes and those two shades you got there are just PERFECT! I love nudes and hot pinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I have almost similar tastes. I can't get over with these two. Xx

      Delete
  6. Intime looks like the perfect everyday light pink, so pretty! I keep seeing Chanel posts, but I actually don't own a single Chanel lipstick. I might need to remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I feel everytime a Chanel post before I jumped into the bandwagon. Xx

      Delete
  7. Well aren't they beautiful?! Intime is stunning and a shade I'd wear everyday for sure xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty colors! the nude one is sooo gorge!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Viva looks like such a pretty colour!! love the photos! Adele acesparklestar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...