Thursday 25 September 2014

PEACHY CHEEKS

Best-Peach-Blushes

I am a big fan of blushes and my collection is quiet a good size despite downsizing it last spring. One thing that I notice though is that most of my blushes are more into the peachy side. I just thinks that peach blushes just compliments my skintone and gives the right amount of flush that I needed. I think I have tried a fair share of peach blushes and I will be sharing with you my favourites.

Best-Peach-Blushes-Review

I'll be starting it off with the infamous Nars Orgasm Blush. I tend to fall-out with this and when I start using it again, it just blows my mind how beautiful it looks on my skin. A gorgeous deep-peachy shade with small gold glitters running through it. I only sometimes hit pan with any blushes but this is already a repurchase. My everyday favourite is Mac Melba and this has been my first blush purchase. It gives the most natural peachy flush on my cheeks. It is perfect for everyday use as it has a matte finish and doesn't look OTT. Mac Melba also shares the same love as Nars Orgasm as this is also a repurchase. Another favourite is Estee Lauder Peach Passion. It gives a subtle peachy-pink-y glow with subtle gold shimmers running through it. It is cooler than Nars Orgasm and suits paler skin. The shimmer are so subtle that it is barely there. Going to cream blushes, my top favourite is Clarin's Lip and Cheek Tint in Peach. It gives a really glow-y peach-y shade on the cheeks that you will end up looking very fresh and natural. This is my top favourite on summer time. The Josie Maran Lip and Cheek Color Stick in Coral is another gorgeous cream blush. It is also very handy when travelling and can be use as a lip tint as well.

These sums up my favourite peach blushes. What are your favourite shade of blushes? Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. Sounds like some really nice blushes. Think I'll have to keep my eyes open for the Nars one next time I visit the states.

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard so much good about NARS blush :) need to pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nars Orgasm is my all-time favourite blush. I've lost count how many times I repurchased it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous colours. Photos are fantastic :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wanting to try Nars blushes for a long time now. They always look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coral shades of blushers, I'm always attracted to them. I still haven't tried the NARS orgasm but I'm hoping to get one of their blusher palettes at some point x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try Orgasm. It is so gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  7. I really love rose gold/pink shades on my cheeks. My favourites are the sleek blush trio in Lace (especially the centre shade) and rockateur blush by benefit. They are both AMAZING! xxxx

    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sleek Blush Trio in lace as well but I have to try rockateur yet. Xx

      Delete
  8. Melba is such a pretty color! It's on my wishlist for sure :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...