Monday 1 September 2014

CLiNiQUE CHUBBY STiCK CHEEK COLOUR BALM

Clinique-Cheek-Chubby-Stick-Review

This year, Clinique has been really bringing the best when it comes to blushes. I still can't get over their Cheek Pops and here they are again with yet another good offering with the Clinique Cheek Chubby Stick. I am really excited with this one as it only means that I will have an easy and jiffy morning with this blush. I think it is the perfect one that goes anywhere with you as it seems to be really hassle free.
Clinique-Cheek-Chubby-Stick-Swatches
Top to Bottom (Swatches without Blending):  Roly Poly Rosy and Plumped Up Peony
The Clinique Cheek Chubby Stick* is packaged exactly like their infamous chubby sticks except that it has a wider diameter which is expected as it is a blush. As it is in a stick form, it is really easy to apply especially when you are in a rush. I find it that it works well when blended with Real Techniques Stippling Blush. It is creamy in consistency when applied and blended easily. The stick blushes give a very nice flush on the cheeks. It is more of creamy, satin finish and is very natural on the skin. It doesn't have any glitters on it. It gives a good colour payoff and can be sheered or layered up depending on your preferences. The Cheek Chubby Sticks also has smooth blunt tips so it is really comfortable on application.

Clinique-Cheek-Chubby-Stick

The Clinique Cheek Chubby Sticks gives a good flush on the cheeks whilst being moisturising. It is another winner product from Clinique yet again. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

23 comments:

  1. I love the look of these! Perfect for A/W and for applying quickly in the morning. I will have to have a look when I next head into town :) great review xx

    Jessie at All Things Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie! You really should give it a try. Xx

      Delete
  2. Both of these shades are absolutely gorgeous, love the look of them!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The colors are absolutely gorgeous!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely! And I adore the way you've photographed them!
    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I always feel so happy when someone compliments my photos. Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh wow they both look so beautiful! I love Clinique.. their makeup is stunning xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love the set up, your photography is always ace xxx

    http://floradorarose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the shades are just stunning! Absolutely love your photography

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut! The blushes are really gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  8. Clinique does great products! I always feel like sticks like these look like candy for some reason hahah Xx

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Maybe because of the way I place them. I always associate candy with vibrant colours. Xx

      Delete
  9. These look so much better than the balms i tried and were SUPER dissappointed in so I am definitely willing to give these a go despite my prejdice ;) xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not very keen of the lip balms tbh Jess. But the blushes are really good. Xx

      Delete
  10. These are so gorgeous and I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh these look really lovely! I love cream blushes but I'm a bit lazy when it comes to application so these chubby sticks are so convenient!

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same especially on days when i can't be bothered. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...