Tuesday 9 September 2014

KiKO DARiNG GAME COLLECTiON

Kiko-Daring-Game-Collection-Review

Since I tried some Kiko cosmetics earlier this year, I became one of their biggest fanatic. The Kiko Daring Game is the brand's limited edition for Autumn. It is inspired by the daring souls who gambles. The brand aims to deliver luxurious and sophisticated cosmetics with this collection. The collection has everything from eyeshadows to bronzer and nail polishes. I will be sharing with you my thoughts and favourites from the collection.

Kiko-Daring-Game-Collection

My top favourite amongst the items sent to me by the lovely people of Kiko is the Color-Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick* in the shade 8 Sinuous Shell. It is a pink-y, chmapagne-y shade with very small gold glitters running through it. It is a good everyday eyeshadow without going over the top. It stays put for more than 8 hours and the glitters doesn't slide down to the other parts of your face. I hate it when at the end of the day, the glitters frim my eyeshadows run down to my my cheeks. Another favourite is their Ace of Diamond Lipstick* in the shade Refined Burgundy. It is a deep plum colour which will look very pretty in Autumn. It has a matte/velvety finish and is very creamy on the lips. It is very pigmented and gives a full colour in one or two swipes. It is not drying and feels very comfortable on the lips. This lipstick reminds me so much of my favourite Mac Rebel. So if you are itching to get your hands on rebel but doesn't want to spend more, definitely get the Refined Burgundy as it almost half the price of Rebel and the quality is really good. Apart from this two, the Poker Nail Lacquers* are also very good. When you go to a Kiko shop, it just feels like a nail polish heaven as they have a massive selection of nail polishes. I am actually excited for these ones as the finish has a gel effect which makes it looks so beautiful when worn. I can't wait for Autumn to really come as I would love and can't wait to wear the Exclusive Blue nail polish.

Overall, the Kiko Daring Game Collection is a really great one and it deserves all the hype that it got. The price and the quality are really spot-on. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. Love the look of the shadow stick! I love your pineapple dish too, soooo cute!!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually heard of this brand before (*bad blogger alert*) but it sounds lovely! xo
    Jessie at All Things Beautiful - X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have very nice products hun. You should try it. Xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to buy Mac Rebel but seeing this post, I might prefer to get the Kiko lipstick instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Refined Burgundy is a good alternative to Rebel hun. Xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh I am intrigued by the eyeshadow stick I haven't tried one before, I haven't even tried the brand before and not heard much before so I now have a new brand to try on my list! xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their eyeshadow stick is lovely and the price is not insane. Xx

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh this collection looks amazing! I love those polish shades xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quality as well of the nail polish is spot-on. Xx

      Delete
  6. OMG the Ace of Diamonds lipstick looks gorgeou and the packaging is spot on! fab post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lipstick tho! wow the color is amazing!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...