Monday 13 October 2014

BUDGET BLUSHES

Best-Drugstore-Blushes-Review

Aside from lip products, the make-up item that I tend to buy most is blushes. I love a good flush of colour in the cheeks. It makes me look more human than a zombie. I think that when I started collecting make-ups, I started first with blushes. Today, I will be sharing with you my favourite blushes from the drugstore. Yup, the drugstore has its own fair share of good blushers.

I'll start with almost everyone's favourite which is Rimmel's Santa Rose. A light dusky rose thay gives a subtle hint of colour in the cheeks. Santa Rose is more subtle for paler complexion but still looks great on darker ones. It looks natural without going OTT. Next one is Soap and Glory Peach Party Blush Brick. This consists of different colours and when you blend it together, it gives a very nice peach-y flush on the cheeks. It also works as a highlighter on top of your blushes. It is such a wonderful multi-use product. It also comes in a generous size with a good size mirror. Another good and affordable blush is Topshop Let Her Go. It gives a nice coral shade on your cheeks. It looks really bright on pan but when when you end it in, it is so pretty and almost natural on the cheeks. If cream blushes are your thing, the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blushes are perfect. Creamy, dewy, and very easy to blend. Ignore the packaging as it is one heck of a good blush. Another brilliant product is the Kiko Creamy Stick Blushes. At the rise of popularity of stick blushes, Kiko's offering is on par with higher end stick blushes in the market. The packaging is spot-on and very practical to carry around. The consistency of the blush is really good and the staying power is rave-worthy.

Best-Drugstore-Blushes

If you are starting out on blushes or if you are looking for an affordable one, the products mentioned are so worth trying for. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

22 comments:

  1. I love Santa Rose. It has been my favourite blush for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just purchased peach party, it looks stunning!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peach Party is really nice and gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  3. Milani makes great blushes!! If you love drugstore blushes ... You need to check them out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try Milani actually. I just have no time to actually look for one. Xx

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried any of the blushes here, so off I go to fill up my wishlist some more :D! The KIKO and the Topshop ones appeal to me the most, as the shades are gorgeous x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should them beaut. The quality is really good and the price is very affordable. Xx

      Delete
  5. I have never tried these blushes before. I always go to the high-end ones for my blushes but you have some amazing picks in here that I like to check out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try some if not all lovely! Xx

      Delete
  6. YAY I love your picks, I haven't tried any topshop make up and I am really intrigued, and of course like many I am hooked on S&G ;) xxx


    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop's nail polishes and blushes are really good Jess. I yet have to try their other cosmetics. Xx

      Delete
  7. Loving that I've never tried blushes from any of these brands. Seems I've got some shopping to do! Peach Party looks like an actual party to work with btw ;)

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing!! These are beautiful!!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for something similar to Santa Rose (not exactly that color, but something peachy like that). I'm not sure if we have enough Rimmel products here, I think it's time to mingle around the beauty aisle haha X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post!
    have you tried any of the Topshop cream blushes? they're amazing!

    www.hilychee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try their cream blushes. Xx

      Delete
  11. I really want to try some of the Soap and Glory blushers.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...