Friday 31 October 2014

THE NEW IT PALETTE

Clarins-The-Essentials-Palette-Review

As Christmas is looming over the corner, brands are bringing out their Holiday Collections. They surely know how to tug the strings at our hearts and the way to our pockets. I know I should be resisting another neutral eyeshadow palette but who can resist a good 10 wearable eye shadows palette with a promise of matte, satin, and pearl finishes. The possibility is endless. My excitement is really high with Clarins The Essentials Palette.

I am not claiming that the Clarins The Essentials Palette* is perfect. The packaging is a bit of a downside as it is cardboard and I never am a big fan of cardboard packaging. Although it has a cardboard packaging, it does look sturdy and trust that only Clarins can make a cardboard packaging classy. The brand also manage to put a good size mirror in the packaging. What I love about the packaging is that you can actually remove the insert containing the eyeshadows. So whatever is my opinion about the packaging, it doesn't really matter to me as I really love the versatility that I can take the pans out.

Clarins-The-Essentials-Palette-swatches
Left to Right: 1 (is barely visible as it is more of a highlighter and my camera cannot capture it), 2 ,3 ,4, 5
Clarins-The-Essentials-Palette-Swatches
Left to Right: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Now for the real treat, the eyeshadows itself of the Clarins The Essentials Palette. As I said earlier on, it has 10 eyeshadows. The eyeshadows can be use wet or dry. Honestly, I haven't tried it as wet. The eyeshadows are so pigmented that I don't really find a need to use it as wet so that it will be more intense. The eyeshadows feels so soft and buttery. It almost has no fall-out and lasts really well. It blends so well and the shades are so easy to work with. The variety of the shades means that you can use it from daytime to night time to fancy parties. I told you, the possibility is endless. The eyeshadows have no name and just goes with number according to its place in the palette.

Clarins-The-Essentials-Palette

If you are looking for a perfect palette for the Holiday Season and that you can use after the festivities are over, the Clarins The Essentials Palette is the one to go for. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

16 comments:

  1. This is such a beauty. I have been looking for a good eyeshadow palette and this one is right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really beautiful. A must-have for the whole year. Xx

      Delete
  2. This is a little beauty of a palette! The shades are all so gorgeous and work so well together. That gold shade (almost like pressed pigment) is perfect for any festive makeup look x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The gold shade is really beautiful for the Festive Season. Xx

      Delete
  3. It looks lovely! It reminds me a lot of the Naked 2 palette...

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does remind me of Naked 2 as well except like it has the gold shade that almost looks like pressed pigment and its more of a warm tone palette. Xx

      Delete
  4. I am inloove with the palette. The eyshadows are gorgeous and looks like it is very pigmented

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! The eyeshadows have good pigmentations which is really should coming from a good brand like Clarins. Xx

      Delete
  5. I never imagined it was going to be a Clarins palette from the picture, but you're right, they make cardboard look classy. It kind of looks like a mixture between Naked 2 and 3, don't you think? It's lovely though <3

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very lovely. I am so inlove with it that I can only stare at its beauty. Xx

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous palette...love all the shades in it. Very versatile for day and night looks :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been eyeing this palette up at work, it's just so beautiful! xx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! You are lucky to be working in a shopping haven hun. Xx

      Delete
  8. This is so stunning for Christmas, I always see with products you can use wet or dry but I am not really sure if it would make too much difference?! Either way I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always wary of wet eyeshadows considering my lack of make-up skills. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...