Friday 3 October 2014

THE BODY OiL THAT YOU NEED FOR AUTUMN

Roger-and-Gallet-Nourishing-Oil

As the Autumn making its way to us, the thoughts of drier skin also comes into my mind always. No matter how much I love Autumn, my skin thinks otherwise. I think the transition makes my skin mental. On colder months, my moisturising game is always up. No one wants to have dry, dehydrated skin. As much as I love body creams and lotions, my skin loves body oils above them all. The Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuire Ultra Nourishing Oil is my top favourite at the moment.

The Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuire Ultra Nourishing Oil* is packaged chicly in a glass bottle. Beautiful packaging is always my weakness and this one is the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen for a body oil. It comes with a spray that helps deliver the oil neatly. On the skin, it glides on and easily absorb. It leaves a moisturised and slightly glossy finish without being greasy.  It is a dry oil so no need to worry that it will be sticky and greasy. It can be also used for the hair. I used it at the ends of my hair and it keeps my hair smells amazing. I always get a compliment when I used it in my hair as I think the hair holds fragrance longer than the skin. The smell of this beauty is incredible. It is sweet but not sickeningly sweet and it is very addictive. I can't keep myself from sniffing my skin whenever I use this oil no matter how crazy that may sound. You can also layer it up to make the scent headier. Although  it is released for summer, I think it is more beneficial to use for the colder months. The nice scent will also gives a bit of happiness in the dark days that the colder months bring.
Roger-and-Gallet-Nourishing-Oil-Review
If you are looking for a good moisturiser and smells amazing, the Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil is the best bet to get. It is currently on a discounted price from Escentual. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

11 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of body oils, they work so well for my dry skin. I'll have to give this one a go when I next make an order from Escentual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try this Daisy. It is so lovely and nourishing. Xx

      Delete
  2. The nourishing oil sounds incredible, and I love them in glass bottles as it just makes them look so elegant! I have only recently bought one for myself so when I run out I will make sure this is bookmarked to try! xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The glass bottle makes it look luxurious. Xx

      Delete
  3. Agreed! The smell is really fab. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried body oils, i always use aveeno when my skin is dry, i use it about twice daily, but this sounds good too!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is lovely and its not greasy on the skin. Its worth to try for. Xx

      Delete
  5. I love sweet smell body sprays!!

    Victoria ♥
    http://victressvic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...