Wednesday 15 October 2014

THE LOVELiEST BATH COMPANiON

The-Bathory

You may have heard by now the customisable bath salts that The Bathory is offering. If you haven't, The Bathory offers three different types of bath salt mixes which are Bask, Soothe, and Detox. After choosing which one you prefer, you can then select the three oils depending on what you want to feel (ie relax, relived, happy, etc). The Bathory will then mix everything for you and deliver to your doorstep.

The Bathory Bath Salts* are packaged in a very chic opaque black bottle with white writings as its label. Of course I am one of the biggest fan of monochromes and the packaging is so Pinterest worthy. I have choosen Soothe and Detox. Soothe is to calm the skin down and Detox is to draw out toxins and impurities. For my Soothe Bath Salts, I chose Chamomile, Eucalyptus and Grapefruit for my oils. It smells fresh and relaxing at the same time. For the Detox one, I chose Rosemary, Sandalwood and Ylang ylang. As you may have guess, it smells heady and somewhat sexy. The mixture of sandalwood and ylang ylang creats a lovely floral and ambery scent in which I am a big fan. The scent of both bath salts really lingers and it makes you want to just stay in the bath. I also find that the bath oils hydrates the skin really well. My skin feels so soft and nourished. I tend to use both together just because I just fancy it. There's no proper reasoning behind that, just pure vanity.

The-Bathory-Review

The Bathory Bath Salts retails at $30 which is approximately £18 plus a delivery charge of £3. It is not a budget bath salts but its a good way to pamper yourself. Like at the end of the week and you just feel knackered, The Bathory Bath Salts are a nice treat to wrap up your working days and start the weekend. It's a good way to unwind as well when you are having a rather stressful day. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. I love this concept! A soak in the bath is a favourite way to unwind for me - especially coming into winter. I'm heading over to their website now!

    Carrie | What I Love Today x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good especially with our cold weather nowadays. Xx

      Delete
  2. I can see these going on my Xmas list this year, I love a good pamper!

    STONE FOX INC

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a bril idea especially when you give it is a gift. You can customise it according to the person's personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I see these the more I want to get them, they sound amazing the way you can choose your own ingredients. They would be a lovely bath time treat x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good bath time treat beaut and you should get it. Xx

      Delete
  5. I keep seeing it everywhere and the more I covet them. I should probably head to their website now and oder one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen these before and they are absolutely stunning, I love the packaging and I would definitely pay the price if I had a bath, I think I am going to get some for a christmas present for a few people- hope they appreciate it ;) xxx

    Blondeofcarbs


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is really gorgeous. I'm keeping it as a brush holder when the bath salts run out. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...