Tuesday 7 October 2014

AUTUMNAL LiPS FROM NARS

Nars-Audicious-Charlotte-Lipstick-Review

I know that I have just recently posted about my favourite Autumnal lipsticks but Nars has released some new shades that I cannot really ignore. It released the Audicious range and some new Autumn shades for their Satin Lip Pencils. Those midnight browsing in Space NK is to be blame. I pick up some shades but there are two lovely shades that really standout from the rest. I can't choose between the two so I will feature both. Apologies for my indecisiveness.

Nars-Audicious-Charlotte-Lipstick-Swatches
Left to Right : Nars Audicious Lipstick in Charlotte and Nasr Satin Lip Pencil in Mandore
The first one is the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Mandore. The first time that I saw it, my heart just swoon over it. There's something different about the shade. It is cranberry but with brown undertones. It is bold and red but not so full-on. It is one of those rare bold shades that is actually wearable but still catchy. The pigmentation is really good. One stroke gives you full coverage. As it is creamy, it glides on the lips quiet well. It doesn't settle as well on the cracks of my lips. It has a satin-matte finish. It lasts quiet well, lasting more than 6 hours and then it started to fade. When it fades, it still gives a nice tint on the lips. As it is in a pencil form, it is really convenient to be carried around. To entice you more, Mandore is a limited edition shade.

Nars-Audicious-Charlotte-Lipstick

The second one is the Nars Audicious Lipstick in Charlotte. Let's talk first about the packaging as it is rave-worthy. The Audicious range is packaged in a sleek matte black casing with nars printed on it. It has a magnetic closure so you can hear a very satisfying click when you close it. It also has the Nars word embossed in the lipstick itself which makes it look really luxurious and expensive. When applied, it is very creamy and not drying on the lips. It is dream when you apply it in your lips. The pigmentation is also very good that two strokes is enough. Charlotte is described by Nars as oxblood red and for me it is a muted deep read. It is very flattering when worn. Wear time is more than 6 hours as well and like Mandore, it lives a nice tint to the lips when it is fading,

As early as now, I can predict that both the Nars Mandore Satin Lip Pencils and Charlotte Audicious Lipstick are two lipsticks that will be in costant use for the whole Autumn and Winter. It might look so battered before the year ends as I really adore them. If you are looking to treat yourself, these two will surely fit the bill. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



20 comments:

  1. OH YESSSS I use that lip pencil nearly everyday now it's very sultry and perfect for the weather, good choice ;) xxx





    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both shades, soooo gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Very gorgeous and flattering. Xx

      Delete
  3. Love the look of these! Love you blog!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ella, I really want to pick up some (lots!) of the Audacious lipsticks when I come home to the UK for Xmas!!

    Stacey | Expat Make-Up Addict xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Stacey! I know you will love them! Xx

      Delete
  5. Nars products are so covetable. I haven't been able to pick a shade of the Audacious line - everything looks so lovely, but I think I might pick up the lip pencil next time I'm in Sephora!

    x beauty, style, life | bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should hurry up for the Mandore lip pencil as it is limited edition . Xx

      Delete
  6. ohhh I need these in my life, they are so beautiful.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. NARS products are just so beautiful and you've picked up some gorgeous shades here! I have been eyeing up the Audicious Lipstick and I think they are stunning, from the packaging to the formula x

    Beauty with charm | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Audicious lipsticks are really gorgeous. Xx

      Delete
  8. NARS products always make me swoon, there is something so luxurious about them. Lovely post, I'm really lusting for that lipstick now..

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  9. NARS is so classy! I'm quite sad that I don't own a single product from them, really looking forward to get at least a blush haha X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I NEED these now! XX

    http://www.stonefoxinc.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...