Saturday 25 October 2014

THE WEEKENDER: CAMBRiDGE


I think Cambridge is at it's best during Autumn. It paints a very picturesque photo of the infamous city. Every now and then, I pop in to Cambridge simply because it's close to where I live. Not really that close but still relatively close. I like the laidback environment of the city and its unique vibe. I also love the fact that it is quite small despite it's a city. I can reach my favourite destinations by walking. Last weekend, Ryan and I decided to paid a visit to Cambridge. Whenever we visit the city, we always end up just sitting on our favourite spots in which we discovered along all our visits to the city. This post will be short and hopefully sweet with some photos tagged with it.








The first photo in the post is taken for the infamous The Backs of Cambridge. I really love this scenic view of the river and the back of the colleges. I also love the botanic garden of Cambridge. I think the garden is one of my favourite spot in the city. It paints a very lovely picture of an Autumnal weather. I also love the ceilings of the more than 100 years old King's Chapel. Of courrse the Corpus Clock wouldn't go amiss. I think you get it that I really love the city. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. Having only moved here not too long ago and I never know about paces like this but it really does look beautiful! I know where I want to visit next! x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cambridge is a really lovely place. I think it's one if not my favourite place in the country. Xx

      Delete
  2. I've only been once, would love a little boat trip down the river :) http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/blogtober-my-favourite-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scenario, it does seem like the perfect place to just walk around and enjoy life, I'm glad you had a good time :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Like what I said, it has a very laidback vibe and there are so many places to hang-out to just enjoy the view. Xx

      Delete
  4. I seriously can't believe I have never been before as it looks incredible, definitely need to look into a trip sometime soon xx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cambridge too! It's only about a 40 minute drive from me, so it's a nice place to go and shop/eat xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must live closeby Gemma as it's also 30-40 minutes drive away from me. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...