Thursday 23 October 2014

THE REVOLUTiON CONTiNUES

Make-Up-Revolution-Mono-Eyeshadow

So I have professed my love for Make-up Revolution. I have a whole loads of lipsticks from the brand in which you can find here. If you still haven't heard of the brand (in which I really doubt) Make-Up Revolution is a new brand that just launch within this year. It offers very affordable products and some good dupes of high-end make-up cults. It becomes a very popular brand as aside from their great prices and beautiful products, their customer service is really commendable.
My latest Make-Up Revolution obsession is their Mono Eyeshadow* and Pure Pigments*. The Mono Eyeshadow comes in a very good size. I think it has the biggest size for mono eyeshadows in the market. Although it is relatively big, it is packaged in a slim and easy to stash packaging. It had a clear lid and I just love the no-nonsense simplicity of the packaging. It doesn't look tacky as well. My favourite shades and combo are Cappuccino and So Good To Me. The eyeshadows are buttery in texture. It has fall-outs when applied but only relatively small and nothing to worry about. The staying power is good and better with a good primer.

Make-Up-Revolution-Pure-Pigment

My other obsession comes in the Pure Pigments which I think is a dupe for the Mac's one. The Pure Pigments, unlike the Mono Eyeshadow, comes in smaller sizes. I think this is better as you can really enjoy using it and not end up hating it as there are so many left to use. Unlike Mac, the Make-Up Revolution Pure Pigment has a lid cover with small holes. You need to shake it a bit to get some products out and you can control how much you need. I really struggle in their to describe the packaging but you can see from the photo above what I am struggling to put into words in here.. The pigments are so fine and ridiculously beautiful. I am not a big fan of pigments but these ones are just awesome. It is easy to work with even with a novice to pigments like me. My top two favourites are Agonise and Confront.

If you are after affordable but good eyeshadow, the Make-Up Revolution Mono Eyeshadow and Pure Pigment should be on top of your list. Till next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

18 comments:

  1. I'm yet to try the single shadows but I really need to. They look amazing! The pigments are awesome, you should get some of the aqua seal!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    enter my Christmas giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funnily enough I have the Aqua Seal and lost it. I am still trying to locate it until now. Xx

      Delete
  2. Adore Makeup Revolution such great products, have yet to try one of their pigment pots x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those mono eyeshadow shades are so pretty! Wish they would have a link somehow so you could link them together (like the mini Revlon ones for example) but they are nicely packaged and sleek for travelling, I really should even complain for the price :D! x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Linking them will be perfect. Xx

      Delete
  4. The shades are so autumnal and pigmented. The eyeshadow mono seems to be a really good size too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am about to try some make up rev and so excited, these shadows are stunning I love neutral/lighter brown colours with a shimmer, so pretty xx



    blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big sucker for neutral eyeshadows. I think neutrals are so pretty without being overbearing. Xx

      Delete
  6. An eyeshadow brand I haven't yet heard of? Oh yes! These look seriously delicious. Wish you added a swatch to the post though. You should totally do a makeup tutorial ;)

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am so lame to forget the swatches but my camera doesn't seem to pick-up the colour very well. I will try to include swatches in the future. Xx

      Delete
  7. The pigments are so stunning and dainty. I am really hoping to try Make up Revolution. They seem to have really good products for good prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should browse their website asap hun! Xx

      Delete
  8. Such pretty colors! I hope you can wear the eyeshadows on a look soon so we can see how they look, they seem to be pretty sparkly and gorgeous! X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I am confident to do that hun. I am still working on my confidence issues. Xx

      Delete
  9. I was sent these exact shades too, bloody love them!!! xx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...