Tuesday 21 October 2014

THE NEW REVOLUTiON

Make-Up-Revolution-One-Blush-Stick-Review

Last weekend, a Make-Up Revolution Parcel arrived at my doorstep. I am always curious and excited with parcels so I immediately opened it. Imagine my surprise when the contents are probably the dupe of the Nars Multiple. Have I got your attention now? Make-Up Revolution The One Blush Stick is here. Eight pieces of blushes in a stick with choices of matte or dewy finish.


Make-Up-Revolution-One-Blush-Stick-Swatches
Top swatch of each shades are the matte ones.
The Make-Up Revolution The One Blush Stick* has four shades of normal blushes with four matte counterparts. The shades ranges from a highlighter, pink, peachy, and bronze ones. I think it is quiet clever as even if Make-Up Revolution created only few shades, the brand covered almost all bases. I also love the concept that Make-Up Revolution also created matte counterparts for the four shades so that we can have choices. The packaging is very like all blush sticks but the size is really generous. It is wider in diameter compared to most blush sticks. I think, twice the size of the normal ones in the market. The regular ones are packaged in a black, glossy packaging. The matte ones are also packaged in a black, matte packaging. I told you the brand really thought this product through. When applied, the blush sticks are very creamy. A bit of fall out can be noticed but very minimal. It blends very well and so soft in the skin. It is actually so dreamy. The lasting power is so good. Six hours and still going strong I kid you not. The best bit of this product, it only retails for £5 for a 12gram blush stick. I tell you, the Make Up Revolution The One Blush Stick is quiet a very good product for that price.

Make-Up-Revolution-One-Blush-Stick

The One Blush Stick is yet another good product from Make-Up Revolution. Go and get one or two or all and you won't regret it. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic review and photos Ella :)! Rush looks gorgeous.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fiver is a very good price for products like this. I keep on seeing the brand in different blogs but I haven't actually tried one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try their products asap hun! They have some really good items. Xx

      Delete
  3. I am loving Make Up Revolution so much - I have to stop myself from placing orders - absolutely amazing value products that are actually good! Big fan and these look just as good.

    itsclolow.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! They really price their products very reasonably. Xx

      Delete
  4. As soon as I seen these popping up all over twitter I knew I wanted to get my hands on them. The dark brown shade especially as I can imagie it would be amazing for contouring x

    www.beautywithcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Malibu really looks good for contouring. Such a shame I don't know how to contour properly. Xx

      Delete
  5. How pretty are these? These looks like Nars Multiple itself only for cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...