Sunday 19 October 2014

THE WEEKENDER: BREAKFAST SiTUATiON


Weekend mornings are the only days in the week in where I could eat breakfast leisurely. My mornings and breakfast during weekdays are all in a rush and just seems a blur. Working girls out there can surely relate. In my case, it is always a choice of getting up early or sleeping extra minutes. The latter often wins thus the rushing and panicking on most mornings. Weekend on the other hand is a different case. I always try my best not to do anything early during weekends if I can help it. By doing this, I can prepare my breakfast as pretty and as long as I can. A disclaimer, no fancy thing going on in here as a I am a really boring individual.
During weekends and even weekdays, I usually start my day with a coffee. I am not functional without coffee. If I got really up late and it is hot and sunny or I've been from a run, a fruit smoothie will suffice for me but I usually follow it up with a coffee. My usual breakfast is a toasted Soya and Linseed bread. It is like the best bread there is. I am not a fan of breads but the Soya and Linseed one is an exception and I really love. I usually smoother it with Nutella and top it up with fruits. I could have skipped Nutella to make it a healthy breakfast but hey, Nutella is always a good way to start your day. And who can resist Nutella? I also have fresh fruits no matter what day it is. My immune system is cray cray and I grew up frail and always ill so fruits are always a part of my life. I like to stay in during breakfast on weekends if I can help it. For me, nothing is more nicer than the smell of bread and coffee in the morning without having to put up with an audience.


So this is my no fuss weekend breakfast. What are your usual breakfast?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

17 comments:

  1. Ah this looks absolutely delicious! I must admit I have had Nutella in my cupboard for ages and just never seem to use it, tut tut I want to now though obviously! I need to make more time to make smoothies and things! xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get that Nutella out of the cupboard asap Jess. Xx

      Delete
  2. mmm your breakfast looks so perfect - amazing photography! The breakfast which I have every single day is granola and a milkshake of some kind (Usually gingerbread flavour) x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I need that gingerbread milkshake in my life. I'm serious envious of that. Xx

      Delete
  3. Your breakfast looks so good!! Wish I wasn't on a diet 
Project Rattlebag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast is dreamy and looks so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect brekkie! I always admire your photos - amazing! X

    STONE FOX INC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zoe! That is so nice of you. Xx

      Delete
  6. I live for weekend mornings in bed. It's truly my favorite time. Lately I've been forcing myself to get up a half hour earlier so I can have a bit of leisure time and it definitely does make my day more smooth. I've been loving quinoa and flaxseed bread from Whole Foods toasted and topped with peanut or almond butter lately. Mixed berries, greek yogurt and kashi granola are also a routine favorite. OH! And I've been loving Pumpkin Spice english muffings!

    (Can you tell I sort of really love breakfast?)

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your breakfast choices beaut! I think I need to wake up earlier like you to give myself more time for breakfast. Xx

      Delete
  7. I don't have Nutella enough for breakfast! Your weekend breakfast looks lovely :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ashamed to admit that I always stack up on Nutella. Xx

      Delete
  8. Your breakfasts are so simple, but so delicious looking! Especially the with the nutella ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...