Friday 17 October 2014

AUTUMNAL NAiLS FROM CiATE

Ciate-Haute-House-Collection-Review

First and foremost, I am going to admit that I bought the Ciate Haute House Collection because it is package beautifully. It may sound very superficial but we should treat ourselves every now and then. Well that's my excuse most of the time. The Haute House is Ciate's fall edition for its seasonal house collection. It is inspired by luxurious lingerie label thus the name of the nail polishes are somewhat cheeky.

The Ciate Haute House Collection has five nail polishes. The shades are very Autumnal which is a perfect way to make a transition from bright and summery to more warmer and darker shades. Although the nail polishes are smaller than your normal Ciate nail polishes, it still remains to have the same packaging sans the black ribbon. The Ciate nail polishes for me is one of the best nail packaging there is. As there are five shades in the collection, you can choose a shade to whatever suit your mood and preferences. Ciate describes the collection to have a rich thick formula. When applied, it just have enough thickness to it. It has a very vivid colours and the shades are really opaque that you only need one coat to get the full effect. The finish is metallic without being overbearing. It is gorgeous when applied and worn. The five shades of the collection are Can Can (a deep burgundy shade), For The Frill Of It ( deep molten gold), Sass Pot ( metallic purple), Knee Highs (royal blue and my personal favourite), and Tickle my Fancy (rich emerald).

Ciate-Haute-House-Collection
Swatches from Top to Bottom: Tickle my Fancy, Knee Highs, Sass Pot, For the Frill of it, Can Can
If you are after an Autumnal nail polishes, the Ciate Haute House Collection should be in top of your list. Aside from the autumnla-appropriate shades, the metallic finish gives it the extra edge. The Ciate Haute House Collection can be purchased in here. Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

20 comments:

  1. Pretty :) Not only is the packaging gorgeous, but all the shades of the nail polishes are stunning too! Going to have a look for this now :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious set! I've honestly never tried a Ciate polish - although I've always really wanted to. Do you have a link for this? The version I found on Sephora is different :(

    xoxo
    Kelly
    www.dreaminlace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, I just added a link in the post to the Asos website where you can purchase the set. The Sephora one is way different. Xx

      Delete
  3. The shades are very autumnal and I know I can get a lot of wear from those shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can really get a lot of wear from it considering you have five gorgeous choices. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the look of them! You always seem to have a good eye for gorgeous items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always after things that look good and a lot of the time it definitely affects my decision on purchasing them. Love the packaging and the shades are all super gorgeous. I recently got a vampy red from this brand and I can't wait to wear it x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are just adorable, I love how they are packaged and the colours are absolutely stunning- I feel like I need to treat myself to this xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are stunning Jess and the staying power is really good. Xx

      Delete
  7. They are lovely colors! I can see metallics are coming back for this season, I'm trying to find a good one for me :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually go for metallics but these are just stunningly bearable. Xx

      Delete
  8. In loooove with all 5 shades, the finish of them is gorgeous :}

    | Lizzy Fresh |

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh it's soooo cute. It would make a gorgeous Christmas present xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so lovely! Ciate always have such nice packaging.
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...