Thursday 9 October 2014

YET ANOTHER PALETTE TO LOVE

Anna-Sui-Eye-Color-Palette-Review

This year, I have accumulated make-up palettes more than I could imagine. I don't think I still have space left for anymore palettes but the Anna Sui Eye Color Palette is a beautiful surprise. Anna Sui is not a brand that you often go when you look to buy for cosmetics. Anna Sui is more famous in the Fashion world than the beauty world. However, Anna Sui recently is bringing some really good cosmetic ranges.

Anna-Sui-Eye-Color-Palette

To be quiet honest, I am not a big fan of the packaging of the Anna Sui Eye Color Palette *as it is cardboard. It does look sturdy but I am still wary to bring it with me when I am travelling. I however like the design of the prints in the packaging. It has a vintage vibe to it. Inside there are 10 eyeshadow shades with matte and shimmery finish. The consistency varies from the finish of the eyeshadows. As the palette offers 10 different shades, you can surely make a lot of looks out of it. I think the eye shadow shades are more appropriate for the Autumn and Winter as it is more on the intense side. With a primer, the eyeshadows last quiet well. I have no problem with creasing as well. The palette retails for £14 from Escentual. I think that it is a very good price with the quality that you get from the palette. I think it will be a good Christmas present as well.

If you are looking for an affordable palette, the Anna Sui Eye Color Palette is the best bet. Till' next time :)

XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

14 comments:

  1. Anna Su is my favourite, my mum always used to use the perfume so I got hooked from a young age ;) this pallette is beautiful and I didn't expect it to be such a good price either xxx



    Blondeofcarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of the packaging and could even tell it was cardboard until you mentioned it. I had no idea Anna Sui palettes were so affordable and I love the shades in this particular one x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is beautiful and the eyeshadows are really of good quality. Xx

      Delete
  3. This looks like a pretty palette but I don't feel I would get much wear out of most those colours, might have a little look on the website though to see what else they have to offer! Project Rattlebag x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should take a look at the other products hun. Xx

      Delete
  4. These colors looks so pretty! Thanks for the tip! :)

    lifeofannas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Anna Sui as a fashion designer. I think I need to check her cosmetic

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little palette ;) The pink colours also make it look like it'd carry nicely right into Spring as well! Good ol' eyehadow primer, definitely a must have for most of the shadows I own as well :)

    Cat ♥ Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has such pretty colors, I would also reconsider this one for traveling even though it has pretty colors for everyday use. Too cute to depot though! :) X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...