Sunday 5 October 2014

THE WEEKENDER: STEAKS


Yesterday, Ryan and I had a meal to one of our favourite restaurant which is Miller and Carter. Since we discovered the place more than a year ago, we frequented the place. Miller and Carter is a steakhouse and it has some branches loitered around the country though there are not so many of them in which I think is a shame as the food is really good. My apologies in advance as my photos are quiet rubbish. I am still not that comfortable to take photos in public.



Chargrilled Chicken Breast with Baby Potatoes

I've never been to any other Miller and Carter aside from the place that we frequented. According to the staffs, the other branches are almost identical which is quiet expected. The steakhouse sits in the middle of nowhere. It is a nice surprise in the middle of the woods though it is easy to locate. The steakhouse is quite famous as well as everytime I visit, it is always busy whether its weekdays or weekend. Inside, it has a very cosy ambience. The layout is very nice and the staffs are really friendly. The steakhouse also has a good number of wines to choose from whether its white, red, or rose. The staffs can also give a goid idea of what goes well with certain foods on the menu. Of course as it is a steakhouse, I will rave about their steaks. I like my steaks medium rare. Miller and Carter steaks are tender yet really soft. It is also very tasty and juicy. Their steak are always perfectly cook. Not only the steaks but I think all of their food are cook to perfection. As I have a sweet tooth, I will be also raving of their desserts. My favourite is their Rich Chocolate Pot. It has a very rich and gooey chocolate with cream on top and some raspberrys. It is so heavenly. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. Ryan on the other hand settled for some chicken breast as their chicken are also very succulent.


If you happen to have a Miller and Carter near you, give it a visit as I think you would really love the place. I hope you are having a good weekend! Till' next time :)


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07

12 comments:

  1. That steak looks insane! Hope you enjoyed it!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy that looks delicious and sounds like you had a lovely night out! I can't remember the last time I went out for a meal it's always such a treat xxx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had lovely time. Thank you Jess. I don't usually go out as well as I am too lazy with all the dressing up before you go for a meal. Xx

      Delete
  3. I hope you had a lovely time! The food looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the food looks amazing! I'm feeling hungry now haha x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great taste on picking restaurants! I'm also quite shy with taking pictures in public, specially restaurants haha X

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking photos in public is the bane of my life. Xx

      Delete
  6. I'm the same I've totally lost my confidence taking pics in public. I started to build up my confidence but I think I lost it after my experience. My mum used to be like your better no take pics when we were having a meal as she thought taking pic, would mean we were complaining. When I was in sephora in New York I was videoing the makeup for my YouTube and a member of staff came over and told me to delete it. I said ok and put the camera in my pocket. He said he needed to see it deleted. I had to take my camera out and delete in front of him! He walked away. I then went to look at the makeup I wanted to see, but I just didn't feel right in the shop I had to turn round and walk out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awful! I'm sorry to hear that you had that experience. It will make me paranoid as well if that happened to me. Xx

      Delete
    2. Yea I don't understand as you see a lot of you tubers doing daily vlogs in shops, but that's put me of after sephora

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...