Sunday 8 March 2015

LAST MiNUTE MOTHER'S DAY GiFT GUiDE

Mothers-Day-Gift-Guide

I think with all the gift guides that I am doing, the ones which I am most excited to do are Christmas ones and the Mother's Day. I know we should be spoiling our mothers all year long but it is also nice to dedicate one day just for them. Aside from flowers in which my father always give, we like to treat our mom on this special day. This gift guide consists of five things that I can highly recommend to spoil your mom rotten on Mother's Day. I know that the UK celebrate Mother's Day/Mothering Sunday way ahead than the rest of the world and I am not just confuse of dates and times.


Clarins Double Serum- This has been my mom's favourite serum and mom if you are reading this, this will be one of my gifts for you so please don't bother to buy another one. Double serum as the name suggests has two age-defying formula combined to become one ground breaking serum. It helps combat the signs of ageing like wrinkles. Clarins has two gift sets for Mother's Day in which both contains the Double Serum. The gift sets are Radiance and Youth Boosters Kit (contains Clarins Double Serum, Gentle Refiner, and Beauty Flash Balm) and the Your Skin Care Must-Have Kit (contains Clarins Double Serum, Beauty Flash Balm, and Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover)

Thierry Mugler Angel Eau De Parfum- Angel has been one of the few scents that myself and my mom both adore. I think it is one of those scents that can be worn both day and time. Its base notes includes honey, chocolate, patchouli, and praline. Its gourmand scent somehow evokes sweetness and sexiness into it. Thierry Mugler has two Mother's Day Limited Edition Treasures which are the Angel Mother's Day Coffret (contains Angel EDP, body lotion, and shower gel) and the Alien Mother's Day Coffret (contains Alien EDP, body lotion, and radiant shower gel).

Daniel Wellington Watches- Daniel Wellington has a wide range of watches that you can surely choose one that your mom would adore. I think their watches are simple yet have so much class to it which makes it perfect for daily use.

Lily Charmed Jewellery- A new discovery for me is an online jewellery shop Lily Charmed. The brand makes handmade jewellery with really intricate and good finish. For Mother's Day, you can also make a personalised message in the packaging. I always love a bit of personalisation to any gifts as it makes it a bit more special. I did a full post in which you can find here.

Book- I think book is also a good present for Mother's Day. Whether it is a good literature or something that is light and display worthy in the coffee table. The one that I got here is the Diane Von Furstenberg The Woman I Want To Be. In this book, DVF pays homage to her mother which is a survivor of the Concentration Camp and how strong her mother is. This book is actually better than what I expected.

Mothers-Day-Gift-Guide

So these are my top five gift guide for Mother's Day. How will you be spoiling you mom on the special day?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





14 comments:

  1. I always go for perfume when it comes to gifting my mom. I think her perfume stash by now is 80% from my presents haha. A lot of friends have been curious about Daniel Wellington, some of them even purchased a couple to other friends this past Christmas, everyone loves a good watch :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like giving perfumes and my mom doesn't mind actually. She likes to smell fab all the time. Xx

      Delete
  2. I usually give my mom flowers for Mother's Day but I think it is a good idea to opt for something else this year. Your gift guide will be quiet handy for my gift shopping spree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try one of the above Athena. Xx

      Delete
  3. These are all such lovely gifts to treat any mom out there. I particular like the sound of the Clarins gift sets and Daniel Wellington watches x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Clarins gift set is a good value for money Alina. The double serum is also good per my mom's recommendation. Xx

      Delete
  4. I will definitely be checking lily charmed out after your post the other day and daniel wellington watches are perfect. I always get my grandma a book but only because thats all she wants if anything xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been nominated for the Infinity Dreams Award.
    rebeccalaura02.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well rounded selection of gifts in your guide Ella - a little something for everyone :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Professional 15 Piece Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love reading gift guides. It's nice to know what others want to give as gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...