Saturday 21 March 2015

SPRiNG PERFUME MENU

Chanel-Chance-Eau-Tendre

As the sunshine has been glorious the past few days and everyone is hopeful (me especially) for the Spring to arrive. I started my spring cleaning (hurray for that) and cleared my wardrobe quite well. I also started changing my make-ups. I opted for lighter bases and brighter lipsticks. I also notice that my fragrances are quite heavier on the side so I also started changing my perfumes as well. For spring/summer, I opted for more girly, floral-y, and citrus-y scent. I will be sharing with you my top choices for spring.


Roger and Gallet Gingembre Rouge Fresh Fragrant Water- I received this last year and has been pretty obsessed with it. It has been waiting at the back of my perfume dish long enough during winter that it deserves to be use again. The scent of Gimbre Rouge is perfect combination between floral and fruity. The scent is bold yet not overpowering. Amongst my top choices, Gingembre Rouge has the headiest scent. It is like a rebel amongst the dainty fragrances that I have and that makes it special. I reserve this for spring and summer evenings.

Le Couvent De Minimes Botanical Cologne of Love- This is the scent that captures both the sweetness of wild rose and orange blossom. The scent is so delicate and soothing to the senses. Despite that the scent is so soft, it lingers quiet well. It is one of those scents that you can't help but sniffing over and over again.

Melvita L'Or Bio Eau de Toilette- This has been a new discovery for 2015. This perfectly reminds me of summer. It has the perfect dynamic of floral, fruity, and hints of woody scent. It is girly yet playful and sensual at the same time. The packaging reminds me of sunny days on the beach.

Juliette Has A Gun Anyway- First and foremost, I am still overly obsessed with its gorgeous packaging. Anyway is also quiet different from my other choices as its not floral in nature. It is musky, woody, and citrusy. This is my go to scent when I feel like I had enough of all floral scent. This is feminine yet with a masculine edge that I really adore.

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre- Avoiding to be bias but I just can't help myself, this is my personal favourite at the moment. Can we just admire the simplicity yet very elegant packaging. The packaging is so pretty and dreamy. The scent is so casual yet the floral scents seems to be in perfect unison that it delivers a beautiful fragrance. It is something that I would wear daily and would perfectly describe my girly, feminine scent. I highly recommend that you give this perfume a sniff when you are in store.


Chanel-Chance-Eau-Tendre-Review

So here are my spring fragrance menu. Do you have any fragrance that you love for spring/summer?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



26 comments:

  1. Oh, Chance! It's one of my favorites too, I have to admit I sometimes wear it on the winter too lol. My favorite scent for spring is Omnia by Bvlgari, so fresh and long lasting :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can wear it all year round as well. It is just so lovely. Xx

      Delete
  2. Chanel Chance has been one my lust list for a while now, I just always find an excuse not to buy it! Have you tried the Nina Ricci perfumes? They're absolutely beautiful, and perfect for spring/summer!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have one from Nina Ricci and you just reminded me of how much I loved it. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love Valentina by Valentino for Spring, such a light, soft floral scent that lasts all day! I picked a bottle up in Duty Free last year just WAITING for Spring to finally hit!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendation Sarah. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy for summer and spring. It has been my favourite for ages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh is also one of my favourites. Xx

      Delete
  5. Light, floral scents are my favourite and perfect for Spring, Chanel Chance smells so beautiful! My favourite perfume of all time though is Chloe! Great post hun :) xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a lovely collection of fragrances, I haven't heard of some of them but will make it my mission to give them all the sniff test - Lovely photos too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely selection of fragrances! I really like the Roger & Gallet scents & they always smell so good. My mum wears Chanel Chance & it reminds me so much of her
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gingembre Rouge is one gorgeous scent. Xx

      Delete
  8. I love Chance - it's so beautiful and just smells so fresh. Haven't heard of any of the others but you've definitely given me some inspiration for some new spring scents :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know a heck of a lot more about perfumes than me and I actually applaud how well you've described them as I find it SO difficult, I am actually perfume shopping RIGHT NOW how weird haha xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually rubbish in describing scents Jess. I struggled with it a lot. Xx

      Delete
  10. Love the sound of the Le Couvent De Mimes scent! I need to check out more of their range - I bought everyone stuff from them for Christmas but never got anything for myself! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried any of these fragrances before but I love the sound of Roger and Gallet Gingembre Rouge and would love to own a Chanel scent soon, so I will remember to give this a sniff in store x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gingembre Rouge is really lovely Alina. Xx

      Delete
  12. You just can't beat Chanel really, well for me at least. They are just pure luxury in a bottle!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Chanel is pure luxury in a bottle. Xx

      Delete
  13. I haven't tried any of these fragrances but I did get a Roger & Gallett sample in a beauty box and it just smelt soooo good! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gingembre Rouge is gorgeous and quiet a unique scent. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...