Friday 6 March 2015

THE ANCHOR

Lily-Charmed

For quiet some time now, I have been contemplating of getting an anchor tattoo but I am such a sissy. I still have to get the courage to get my first tattoo. An anchor is quiet memorable to me as my brother's line of work is in nautical. He is very precious to me and I always want something that reminds me of him that I can have around. It will feel like he is always with me even though we seldom see each other (not counting the Skype session as we do it almost weekly). Settling for the next best thing, I have been looking for a nice anchor jewellery. I have been browsing and searching for sometime until I stumbled into Lily Charmed.


The anchor necklace that I got is made with 9carat gold with a long gold necklace. I choose the longer strand for the necklace to make it more appropriate with my clothing preferences. Both the strand and the gold anchor charm seem to be of good quality. I am actually quiet impressed as the anchor charm is so beautifully crafted. The charm is hand-made and it has an intricate finish. I am just in awe with the quality. Lily Charmed also offers a wide range of other charms, ranging from bee, to cupcakes, to wishbone, etc. Lily Charmed jewelleries can also be personalised. I think personalised jewellery is perfect for gifting seasons like the incoming Mother's Day. A personalised gift seems much nicer and seems that you made more time to choose the gift. Lily Charmed also packaged their jewelleries into pretty boxes with nice ribbon in which added a nice touch to their products. You can also add a nice message with jewellery that you like if you want to give it as a gift.

Lily-Charmed-Review

Overall, Lily Charmed is one jewellery website that I would be re-visiting. Their jewelleries are just too pretty and the price is quiet reasonable. Till' next time :)



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



14 comments:

  1. The necklace is so dainty and pretty. I think it's so sweet of you to get something that reminds you of your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In regards to the tattoo, you can also go to a tattoo parlour and ask to see some designs of an anchor and have it drawn on with permanent marker and then you can have it on for a few days and see how you like the design and placement etc. But it's always going to hurt getting it done, just ask the artist for ways to reduce the pain xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I get the courage to have one, I'll report back. Xx

      Delete
  3. I'm like you a total sissy when it comes to tattoos, dunno if I'll ever get one to be honest. I love his necklace so much, the anchor design is so pretty and feminine x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also feel the same Alina. Just the thought of needles makes me shiver. Xx

      Delete
  4. This necklace is so pretty and I love how you have photographed it with the blue top - the two together are stunning! I have decided to get a tattoo as part of my "30 Things To Do Now That I Am 30" bucketlist - I think it will be something to do with Africa as it will always be in my blood :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Bella & Bear Pro Makeup Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited for you Brenda. Let me know how you get on. Xx

      Delete
  5. I love how you put your photos together. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to get a tattoo myself, but I keep backing out haha :) although I love this alternative x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That necklace is absolutely gorgeous and such a lovely sentiment about your brother! I got my bf a swallow when his grandad died instead of a tattoo as it's something nice to keep without a permanent decision xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really into jewelleries that holds certain memories. It makes it more special. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...