Monday 16 March 2015

RESCUiNG HYDRATED SKiN

Jurlique-Rose-Water-Plus

When the weather changes, my skin also tends to play up. Most of the time, it can go really dry and patchy. When the weather suddenly went very cold, I am already expecting the worst. But lo and behold, that didn't happen. And I can only think of my skincare routine to thank that for. Since December, I have been trialling the Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Range. As this is a skincare range, I always want to put it into a proper test before reporting back to you so that I can give a thorough post. As it is still winter and like I said previously, we had a bout of very cold days here in the UK which gives me the opportunity to see of the range really works.

From the Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Range*, I've got the Moisturising Cleanser, Rosewater Balancing Mist, Serum, and Moisturising Cream. I first use the Moisturising Cleanser. The cleanser is light and really helps  in stripping off the dirt yet not leaving your skin dry. It dissolves impurities and dirt yet keeps the skin feeling hydrated. I use the cleanser both morning and night. I then use the Rosewater Balancing Mist. The mist acts as my toner. Instead of a stinging sensation, it feels so refreshing on the skin. It also smells incredible. The Daily Moisture Balancing Serum is the my next step. The serum comes a light, white fluid. It is absorb easily by the skin. A small amount of serum is enough to cover my whole face. I then complete my routine with Moisturising Cream. The cream is also very light in consistency and absorbed easily. Despite that it is light, it moisturise the skin really well. You can feel that your skin is so soft and well hydrated.

Jurlique-Rose-Moisture-Plus

The four products from the Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus really helps in my skin hydration. It is packed with essential fatty acids and rich in antioxidant which gives intense hydration. Aside from making my skin well-hydrated, I also noticed that I am less prone to breakouts. Aside from rescuing my skin from dehydration, the Rose Moisture Plus range also makes my unhappy skin well-nourished. My skin now looks fresh and looking more radiant. Aside from the moisturising cleanser, I only use the rest of the products at night and that is enough to make my skin well-hydrated. All four items also smells heavenly with roses that I can't stop sniffing it.

Overall, I am really happy and impressed with the Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Range. The range and the brand is worth checking as their skincare never fails to impress my skin. Have you tried Jurlique before?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



12 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of its citrus purifying facial mist. It is lovely when you put it in the fridge esp during summer when it's warm and hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that as well. It feels so cooling on the face. Xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about Jurlique. I think it is hightime I have to try the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about getting this moisture range from Jurlique for a while now, they always intrigue me every time I read a review on them. Will definitely have to invest in the future as the one thing I struggle with the most is having hydrated skin x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The range is simply amazing Alina. It made wonders to my poor skin. Xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh your photos are absolutely stunning !I suffer from oily skin so don't tend to need too much moisture but think they would make a nice present xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! That is so nice of you. Xx

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a lovely range of products - I haven't tried anything from Jurlique before x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give Jurlique a go Brenda. Their products are quiet good and so gentle to my sensitive skin. Xx

      Delete
  6. Thank You for making such an amazing Product.We love your products! We will buy them as long as you make them!! Have a great day.
    mysuperflower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs every day. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. Thanks for sharing.
    hemp therapy body cream

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...