Sunday 29 March 2015

LiFESTYLE: A CHiLLED MEAL


Darwin-Brassiere-Review
Darwin-Brassiere

Yesterday, Ryan and I visited the newly opened Sky Garden. I think that visiting the place on a weekend is quiet a bad idea as the place is packed. Luckily, both of us have booked a table in one of Sky Garden's restaurants which is the Darwin Brassiere. The brasserie has been a good escape and provided a nice solace. the brassiere itself is busy as place but from what I have gathered, you can only dine if you have a booking.

The Darwin Brasserie has a very cosy yet chic ambience to it. Most of the tables provide a very good view over London. In the front, you have the Shard, in the left side you have the Tower Bridge, and on the right, you have the London Eye. No matter which side you are, you can be assured that your eyes can feast over the view. The Thames River is visible in all directions. You can also see greenery from the Sky Garden. The brassiere has a bar which serves whole loads of cocktails and you can stay in there if you are waiting for your table. The brassiere is of good size but has a tendency to get crowded. The service is quiet good although can be improved as well. The food is lovely and the waiting time from which you ordered your food is reasonable. The main meal had been enough to fill me that I have no room left for dessert.(I rewarded myself with a Nutella cookie from Starbucks afterwards. Naughty)

How's your weekend?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



16 comments:

  1. really want to go, but yes its busy isn't it... http://thewanderlusthasgotme.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/24-reasons-to-go-back-to-las-vegas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is quiet busy. I think it is best to in the morning on weekdays. Xx

      Delete
  2. The view is fantastic and the food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Sky Garden the weekend it opened, but I found it so odd how there is actually a garden inside. Not sure what I was expecting though haha. Still, the view & food was stunning. Glad you enjoyed it!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I quiet agree with regards to the garden Annabel. I think I expected too much about the garden. The view from the building however is spectacular. Xx

      Delete
  4. Definitely want to check this out when I'm in England next!!

    G.J - Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Georgia and don't forget to book a table ahead of time. Xx

      Delete
  5. I've been wanting to visit Sky Garden for a while now, it looks amazing and who knows next time we have family over, myself & the other half might be able to dine out (toddler free haha) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can visit the garden Alina with a toddler as I have seen quiet a few when I visited. The brasserie has children menu so I think they allow children/toddlers. Xx

      Delete
  6. Such a fantastic view!!

    Nati xx
    simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a lovely place! No wonder why you have to book your visit. I kind of have my eye on those potatoes hehe.

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...