Saturday 14 March 2015

A VERY LATE FEBRUARY FAVOURiTES

February-Favourites

I don't usually do monthly favourite posts as I make sure that I rotate all the make-up items that I have. However, last January, a lot of new products has been added to my stash and most of them are religiously used throughout February. Despite that February is a relatively short month, I have been loving loads of product. Products that are worth a second or third mention in my little space. I am also very aware that we are already in the middle of March so plenty of apologies for my very late February favourites.


Clarins Instant Lip Balm Perfector- Since the day that I got these lip balms, I have been using it as much as I can. I can't wait for spring and summer so that I can use this lip balms all the time. It is light, hydrating, and gives a nice tint to the lips. It is no wonder that it is loved by many.

Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour and Highlight- This is contour and highlight in an easy-peasy way which is perfect for a contour noob like me. The contour stick is more on a warm and browny shade but it blends beautifully. It also gives a nice warmth on the face. The highlighter is another ace from Clinique. It gives the right amount of glow in your complexion and like the contour stuck, it is so straightforward to use.

Maybelline Lash Sensational- This is love at first use. I am pretty loyal to my YSL Babydoll mascara but I found myself reaching for the Lash Sensational more often nowadays. It gives a fuller lash effect without clumping the lashes together. I don't find it flaking when I am using it. It is also easy to remove which I prefer with my mascara as I am quiet impatient and I just tend to leave my mascara alone if I get frustrated.

Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base- The past few weeks, my skin has settled back again and I prefer just something to add a bit of glow and this is the perfect product for it. It adds a light coverage and adds radiance to your skin. It is like good skin day on a bottle. I had repurchased this one already and I am still smitten with it.

Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm- Truly a lip saviour. The first time I started using it, I didn't get the hype about this lip balm. Then I discovered that the thinner you apply, the better. My lips have never been so well-hydrated.

Tarte Amazon Escape Palette- I have fallen inlove with this palette again and rightly so as it is a brilliant palette. It has two blushes which includes the cult favourite Exposed blush. It also has six eyeshadows in which the shades are wearable for daytime use and also perfect to create dramatic looks for the night.

Daniel Wellington Classy Sheffield Watch- I have been wearing this watch almost everyday since I first got this. I have also received loads of compliments due to this watch. Its swarovski dials gives it an extra edge and makes it more feminine.

Rebecca Minkoff Bag- This is a bit of a cheat as I only receive it halfway in February but it has been on constant use since I receive it. I was planning a long time to switch to smaller handbags and this is like the perfect one. It is small enough yet roam-y enough to carry all my essentials.

February-Favourites

So these are my February favourites. What have you been loving this month so far?



XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




19 comments:

  1. Daniel Wellington watches are <3 <3 !!
    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Clarins Lip Balm Perfectors all look so good & I think they're ideal for the warmer months. I really want to try them
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Vicki. It is perfect for everyday use esp this coming spring and summer. Xx

      Delete
  3. I use the maybelline lash sensational everyday at the moment and I love it, it was actually an accidental purchase and I adore clinique, I use so many products of theirs xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lash Sensational is just amazing. I can't believe how good it is and the price is not bad either. Xx

      Delete
  4. The clarins lip balm perfectors are all sort of beautiful. I wish I could have them soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get atleast one Hailey! You will love it. Xx

      Delete
  5. Lash Sensational is my absolute favourite mascara right now :) the Clarins lip colours and the Clinique contour and highlight chubby sticks are both high on my wish list! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get both soon Jas. I think you will really love them. Xx

      Delete
  6. These all look and sound beautiful; I was actually tempted by the Clinique contour and highlight chubby stick but i'm just a little unsure whether the shades are right for my skintone, they do sound lovely though!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you need to swatch instore the countlur stick Heather. It works well for me but I have an olive complexion. Xx

      Delete
  7. Your February favourites are so pretty and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been looking everywhere for a cream contour stick - looks like I've just found my next payday purchase!

    Lauren xox

    Porcelain Queen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been using Maybelline Lash Sensational myself recently, great budget mascara. Really need to try out the Clarins Lip Perfectors, have read so many amazing things x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the Clarins Lip Balms Alina esp spring and summer are coming. Xx

      Delete
  10. I've become such a Clarins fan lately, so I definitely need to take a closer look at those products! Your photography is just beaut btw :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...