Tuesday 10 March 2015

THE BEiGE LOREAL LA PALETTE NUDE

Loreal-La-Palette-Nude-Beige

After the success of the Loreal La Palette Nude Rose, it is only a matter of time before its beige counterpart is released into the market. If you aren't so enamoured with the Rose Palette and you are more into nude/beige eyeshadows, then the Loreal La Palette Nude Beige is the one for you. With so many eyeshadow palette choices in the market, it is difficult for a palette to stand out. For me personally, I think the beige palette will still be a huge success although not probably as huge as the rose palette's success.

Loreal-La-Palette-Nude-Beige-Swatches
My favourite shades: Left has shimmery finish and the right are matte ones
The Loreal La Palette Nude Beige has the same packaging as the rose one. The packaging is slim and compact. I have never seen an eyeshadow palette as compact as this one. I think its packaging is so well-thought and made for ladies on the go. It is made to be handy yet manage to still look chic enough. It also has a good size mirror inside. It comes with 10 eyeshadow shades. Four of the eyeshadows has shimmery finish and the rest are matte. It has a good variation of champagne, beige, brown, and dark hues. The eyeshadow mix is made for novice and pro make-up artists alike. The shade variation helps you create plenty of different eyeshadow looks. All eyeshadows are well-pigmented and of reasonable size. A teeny-weeny bit of fall-out can be expected but nothing major. It is smooth and applies really well. For 12.99, it is quiet a good palette.

Loreal-La-Palette-Nude-Beige-Review

So far, I haven't seen the Loreal La Palette Nude Beige online but it is available instore. A word of caution though, I have to get instore really early just to get my hands on this one as it's always sold out. What are your thoughts about this palette?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07



16 comments:

  1. Oh this looks interesting! I haven't really tried Loreal eyeshadows before - definitely interested now!
    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the La Palette Nude Palettes beaut. I think you will love them. Xx

      Delete
  2. It looks almost the same as the YSL Variation Palette and less than half of the price. What a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A definite bargain. And it is so pretty as well. Xx

      Delete
  3. This is great for every day use. You have a good eye for pretty things lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It actually looks really luxe in the packaging so it'd be nice to have out on display and I love the shimmer colours as you know I am a big fan ;) xx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the shimmers as well Jess. Xx

      Delete
  5. Love the look of the shade range, so pretty!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the rose version but had no idea they had a beige one out already. I also think the sleek packaging is fantastic x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the beige one just comes out Alina. Xx

      Delete
  7. This so doesn't look like typical L'Oreal, look much more high end. Think I may have to go and have a nose at this one!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look really luxe and I also love the variation shade. Xx

      Delete
  8. This does look like a lovely palette and I do love the packaging. Im pretty sure I walked past this in Boots yesterday but though "another nude palette" and walked on! Will need to give it a closer look :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...