Tuesday 17 March 2015

ZOEVA BAMBOO VOL 2 BRUSH SET

Zoeva-Bamboo-Brush-Set

When I thought that Zoeva already brought out the best that they have, the brand surprised me again with their latest collection of brushes. When I saw the Zoeva Bamboo Vol 2 Brush Set press release, my curiosity has been roused up mainly because I want to see how Zoeva will present the brushes. The Bamboo Volume 2 Set as the name suggests that the handles of the brushes will be made of bamboo. As Zoeva brushes always look luxurious, I want to see how the new brush set will remain luxurious despite having bamboo handles.

When I received the Zoeva Bamboo Vol 2 Brush Set*, I was really surprised. The brushes comes in a sturdy cardboard tube. The tube alone looks so luxurious with its gold detailing. The tube is the perfect storage for the make-up brushes as it compliments the brushes really well. The whole set also comes with beige with gold details brush clutch.The clutch is large enough to store your brushes when travelling with enough room for other make-up items. Now on the brushes. All eight brushes design exudes eco luxe. The bamboo handle is well complimented with gold rivets and the brush bristles are made of vegan taklon hair. Each brush is a work of art and I just haven't expected how luxurious each brush looks. The brushes also look really sturdy and the bristles are soft as a dream like all other Zoeva brushes. Zoeva has really exceeded my expectations with the Bamboo Brush Set.


Zoeva-Bamboo-Brush-Set-Review


The following are the eight vegan brushes from the set:

103 Defined Buffer- is an angled foundation brush. The bristles are so compact and dense which gives a flawless finish in buffing your foundation. The brush is also of a good size and its angle shape makes blending foundation on the nose and near the eye area quiet quick and easy.
128 Cream Cheek- The angle shape helps the brush really fits into the contour of your cheeks and I use it when I am using powder contours. This brush can be used for both powder and cream blushes as well. It gives a flawless finish for blushes.
109 Face Paint- This is my brush of choice for cream contours. It fits perfectly on the hollow of my cheeks to create a good contour. I highly recommend this brush if you are on a hunt of a good contour brush.
105 Highlight- The best brush there is to apply highlights either it's powder or cream ones. The brush is small enough and the bristles are quiet loose to apply the right amount of highlight to your face.
142 Concealer Buffer- Another favourite of mine is the concealer buffer brush. It blends the concealer really well with minimum effort required.
232 Classic Shader- A medium size brush that is perfect to apply eyeshadows on the your lids.
227 Soft Definer- This is hailed as a dupe for Mac's 217 blending brush. I much actually prefer Zoeva 227 Soft Definer as my previous one is till going strong compared to my Mac one. This is prefect for blending eyeshadows.
317 Wing Liner- Which is perfect in applying eyeliners precisely. Even my novice self has managed apply eyeliners thanks to this slim but very compact wing liner brush.


Overall, the Zoeva Bamboo Vol 2 Set is another products from the brand in which I can highly recommend. Vegan and luxurious are the two words that fits perfectly to this new product from Zoeva. The whole set retails for £55 in which I think is a really good value considering that you will get 8 brushes with a brush clutch. The Bamboo Vol 2 Set will be available starting the 30th of March 2015 via the Zoeva website.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07


31 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for these brushes to come out. I really liked the look of their rose gold set but I was skeptical to get them as I love Eco Tools for their wooden handles so words can't describe how happy I am to see this! The clutch looks so pretty too!

    Eunice Caroline | theberryway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brushes are so pretty and also very luxurious. Xx

      Delete
  2. These brushes look lovely! They remind me of the Eco Tools brushes.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoeva are releasing another set? And it's even more beautiful than the last if that's even possible. It's definitely becoming my favourite brush brand and even though I don't need more brushes, I still want them all x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you Alina. But like lipsticks, we couldn't have enough brushes, right? Xx

      Delete
  4. Can't wait for this set to be released, the included brushes are the ones I actually really want :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how gorgeous these brushes are. I wasn't expecting a lot from a bamboo collection but the brushes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful indeed! Only the best from Zoeva. Xx

      Delete
  6. Oh gosh these brushes are gorgeous. I can't keep up with my Zoeva brush wishlist... ha!

    Katy | Little Laughter Lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should put these brushes on top of you wishlist Katy.Xx

      Delete
  7. I really think for the price they seem well worth it and it's impressive that they are vegan !I adore the packaging, I might have to get these at the weekend as a treat xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price is quiet reasonable actually as you are getting 8 brushes with a clutch. Xx

      Delete
  8. The do look lovely! I already have most of these brushes individually or in other sets but these really are gorgeous to look at... xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! The brushes are sitting prettily on top of my dresser. Xx

      Delete
  9. Again, they are so super pretty! And that they're vegan is a big plus :)

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vegan is definitely a big plus Ella. Xx

      Delete
  10. Can't believe that they are releasing another brush set already! And this one looks so lovely. I love the fact they have packaged it into a tube to keep them safe and you could use that to store them on your table as well :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I still haven't got over the new rose gold ones but I am really surprise at how pretty this set is. Xx

      Delete
  11. Such a good buy, and I really need to try Zoeva. Think I am the only one who hasn't!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Annabel. You will love their products most esp the brushes. Xx

      Delete
  12. I keep seeing these and they look just stunning to ignore!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I keep seeing these and they look just stunning to ignore!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't think Zoeva could bring out any brushes I want more than their Rose Gold collection but WOW. These look incredible! I really want to try some of their brushes as I've heard great things about their quality xx

    Charlotte / Colours & Carousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Charlotte. Zoeva brushes are so dreamy and the quality is really remarkable. Xx

      Delete
  15. NEED THESE IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look and sound beautiful, and lucky you receiving these! You go girl! I'm still undecided whether or not to purchase any Zoeva brushes, they've been on my lust list for so long now but I've always found an excuse not to buy them!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have them Heather. You will absolutely love it. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...