Wednesday 25 March 2015

THE SPF WiTH SKiNCARE PROPERTiES

Clarins-Sunscreen-Review

As spring is here and summer will be arriving soon, I am already on the lookout for an effective SPF. I know this is bad as I am suppose to be applying SPF all year round but to be quiet honest, I only think of SPF when the sun is out. I am also on a lookout of high SPF level for obvious reasons that it offers protection longer. I also try to stay away from SPFs that gives a white cast when applied. When I saw that the new Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen offers SPF 50 and promised to be translucent, it is like Christmas all over again.

The Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen* is packaged in a opaque white plastic bottle with red prints to it. The packaging is so simple yet sturdy. It also has a white-twisted cap. The whole packaging just says that it is made to be carried around during summer season. It is compact and it doesn't seem to spill easily so your belongings are quiet safe. The sunscreen comes a white fluid but becomes translucent when blended. No white cast to be seen. The fluid is also very light in consistency that you won't feel any sticky feeling and it is absorb easily by the skin. It has a matte finish on the skin and doesn't alter the finish of my make-up. Aside from it having a good SPF level of 50, the UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen offers protection against pollution as well. It is packed with antioxidants to help combat pollution. It also promotes hydration as it contains the infamous Hyaluronic Acid to prevent dehydration of the skin. It also soothes the skin as it has organic blackcurrant extracts which helps combats redness and inflammation. I think that the idea of this sunscreen is just pure genius as it offers good sun protection and has plenty of skincare benefits. It is perfect to use on holidays and for daily use especially when you are in the city thanks to its anti-pollution properties. Since I got this, I have been using this daily pre-makeup just purely because it helps protect my skin from  pollution.

Overall, I am highly impressed with the Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Day Screen. If you are on a lookout for a sunscreen for this coming summer, make sure to give this a go.




XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




14 comments:

  1. Love the look of this, it sounds like such a wonderful little product!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It is a wonderful little product. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of this sunscreen esp that it doesn't leave a whitecast on the skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the worst when it comes to SPF I down wear it unless I really need to but that's because I haven't come across a light formula, but this sounds perfect so will definitely have to check it out x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so like you Alina but this sunscreen has changed my views. I consider it now as part of my morning skincare routine. Xx

      Delete
  4. I am never botheres with SPF but the anti-pollution aspect of this sunscreen is really appealling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The anti-pollution and the lightweight formula are the selling point for me tbh. Xx

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of this product, I definitely want to check it out. I am guilty of only applying SPF if I'm going into the sun...
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am exactly the same before. I only apply SPF on holidays and summer here in the UK and I know that is so wrong. Xx

      Delete
  6. Clarins is becoming my favourite brand lately and I am using skincare a lot more although SPF is something I never think about which I should as I am immensely pale and forget how damaging the environment can be to your skin xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of us always neglect SPF which is quiet naughty. Xx

      Delete
  7. I am currently using a La Roche Posay SPF which is great. This does sound like another brilliant SPF option...do you know if it is oil free and non-comedogenic? xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda! Yes, this wonder product is oil free and non-comedogenic. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...