Friday 27 March 2015

SPRiNG APPROPRiATE HAND BALMS

Roger-And-Gallet-Hand-Balm-Review

All year round, I am obsessed with hand balms. My hands have just the tendency to have dry skin thanks to my constant handwashing and hand sanitising habits. I am also one of those people who hoards hand balms as if it will run out of stock. Hand balms are littered everywhere in my flat and when I'm out and about, there is always one in my coat pocket and one in the handbag. Just incase I will lose one. My latest hand balm addition is the newest from Roger and Gallet.


Roger and Gallet has two new additions to their existing Hand and Nail Balm range. The two new ones are Bienfaits and Fleur De Figuier Hand and Nail Balms*. I am already a big fan of the Fleur De Figuier Ultra Nourishing Oil so I am really pleased to have its hand balm counterpart. Fleur de Figuier has a nice relaxing, sweet smell that is really pleasant on the senses. Bienfaits on the other hand is fruity, berry-based, light scent. Both hand balms are packaged in a plastic tube with octagonal cap. The packaging is handbag friendly and looks really pretty. The packaging alone gives a bit of colour on grey days. Another thing that I love about the hand balm is that it can stand on its own if you put upside down as the cap is of a good size. I find satisfaction in products that can stand on its own as you can arrange it nicely on the shelves/vanity. Both hand balms are glycerin based so when applied to the hands, it gives a matte finish. The matte finish is the main selling point for me. I don't want slippery hands in which unfortunately you often find with most hand balms in the market. The Roger and Gallet hand balms, aside from being non-greasy and non-slippery, are also very moisturising. It  has shea butter, aloe vera, and apricot kernel oil to help soften, protect, hydrate and soothe the hands. If you are more into hand balms that the scent isn't too overpowering, then Bienfaits will be the perfect choice for you. Bienfaits is also packed with berry antioxidants which helps prevent premature ageing. If you love sweet scents, then you will like the cult favourite Fleur de Figuier.

Roger-And-Gallet-Hand-Balm

The Roger and Gallet Bienfaits and Fleur de Figuier Hand Balms retails at £6 each in which I think is a really good price. You can purchase it via Escentual or Feel Unique.


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




12 comments:

  1. These sound so nice! I'm also a hoarder of hand creams and balms, I just can't get enough of them! I'll definitely have to check these out. Though they both sound like scents I love so I have no idea which one I'd pick!

    Eunice Caroline | theberryway.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fleur De Figuire is a lovely scent. I think you'll like it. Xx

      Delete
  2. This sound lovely. I personally use The Body Shop handcreams, or my Verbena Luxury Hand Cream, and when my hands are particularly dry the Weleda Skin Food is a life saver. I think i'll definitely have to look into these a little more!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Heather. Both hand creams are really lovely to use. Xx

      Delete
  3. Fleur De Figuire is one of my favourite scent. I am so happy that it now comes as hand cream as well to add to my collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would love the hand cream Hailey! Xx

      Delete
  4. I have been looking for a non-greasy hand balm and this perfectly fits the bill. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have actually seen these in M&S, must stop and have a look next time!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried anything from this brand before but very tempted now as nothing beats a good hand balm & I especially love that they are matte when applied x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roger and Gallett has some really amazing products Alina that are worth a try. Xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...