Thursday 12 March 2015

NYX BiTS

Nyx-Angel-Powder-Blush-Review

Have you ever experience to lust over something yet for some unknown reasons, it always slip out from your mind? That is how I can describe Nyx products. Since it was unavailable from the UK shores until it became pretty accessible, I have been mooning over Nyx cosmetics. I feel like a big disappointment as a beauty blogger for failing to try their products. Don't worry though as the situation has been fixed and I now joined the Nyx bandwagon.


Nyx-Angel-Powder-Blush-Swatch

The first Nyx product that I have been meaning to get for the longest time ever but is always sold out is the Nyx Angel Powder Blush*. The packaging is nothing special which is quiet understandable considering the price. I think the packaging is quiet practical and compact enough that it deserves a place in the make-up bag. The blush, however, has a beautiful geometric pattern to it which added to its overall appeal. The blush also has a very soft consistency. Angel on the pan looks a peachy blush but when applied on the skin, it is a light pinky shade. It has micro-glitters which makes it so luminous on the skin when applied. It is richly-pigmented and the blush stays for more than 6 hours which is really impressive.

Nyx-Jumbo-Eye-Pencil
Top to Bottom: Gold and Rust

Another exciting product is the Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencils*. Eye Pencils are big nowadays but I still remember that Nyx were amongst the first one that brought out the eye pencils. The size is massive as the jumbo name suggests. The jumbo pencils are so creamy when applied. It is easy to apply and easy to blend. The shade range is also very wide that you would surely pick one, or tow, or more. The shades that I got are Gold and Rust. Both really lasts long on the yes without creasing and smudging down. The colour payoff is also amazing and has an opaque consistency. It is great as an eyeshadow alone or as a base.

Overall, I am really impressed with the Nyx products that I tried and would surely dabble more into other products from the brand. Have you tried Nyx before?


XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07





29 comments:

  1. Why is it so difficult to get NYX in the UK, as I would probably buy everything if it was more easily available. I did pick up two of their lip products recently from Amazon and have been loving them so will definitely have to try out their blushes and Jumbo pencils soon x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Alina. But try the nyx website for the UK, I think is easier to get their products that way.

      Delete
  2. I recently bought a lovely copper nyx eyeshadow, such good quality! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed by the quality of their products. Xx

      Delete
  3. Oh that blush is gorgeous!
    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pencils look incredible, I love the two colours you have picked up. These are going on my to buy list immediately! xx

    Amanda - dreamingxpretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them Amanda. The pigmentation is insane. Xx

      Delete
  5. Can you buy them here now or are they still quite difficult? I hope not as I love those jumbo eyeshadows they are so pretty and practical to use too xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy them from their UK website Jess. I just put a link on the post above for their website. Xx

      Delete
  6. The rust jumbo pencil is gorgeous! Like you, it is also difficult in my place to get Nyx products though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blush you picked up is gorgeous! NYX is such a great brand and I have enjoyed every single product I've tried from them. Such a shame it's hard to get hold of them in the UK, especially now that they are no longer sold in Next. But very.co.uk stocks quite a few of their products now. :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get them from their UK website Renata. Xx

      Delete
  8. I'm obsessed with cream eyeshadows so definitely want to get my hands on those jumbo shadow sticks - gorgeous colours :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love the jumbo eye pencils Jasmine. Xx

      Delete
  9. I've never really tried NYX, but that rust colour is to die for!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hightime you should try it beaut. Xx

      Delete
  10. I am in love with nyx cosmetics,it's afforable and the quality is an amazing value.Definitely deserves a place in any beauty arsenal.(:

    bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed Yolanda! I just wish it is more accessible in the UK. Xx

      Delete
  11. That Nyx blush is all kinds of beautiful! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh gorgeous! I've own one nyx blush but had to give it away to my grandma who loved it so much! I would LOVE to own angel or pinched or another shimmery pink! I own one of their jumbo pencils and they make a decent base!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Angel is such a gorgeous shade! I love the jumbo eye pencils, they're so easy for everyday wear - I really like the look of rust :)

    Lauren xo

    Porcelain Queen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...