Monday 23 March 2015

SPRiNG NAiLS

Best-Spring-Nails

As spring is here, I had a look through at my nail polish collection and chose my top five nail polishes that I would surely rock throughout spring. I am ashamed to admit that I actually wanted to shop for new nail polishes but my nail polish collection seems to be mocking me. I also aim to have more sense with regards to money thus ramaging through my stash is a more sensible option. I am actually surprise when I go through my nail polishes as I discovered my old favourites alongside some relatively recent purchases.


Loreal Color Riche Lemon Meringue- This has been one of my favourites and almost everyone's obsession last year. I think it is a big shame of just leaving it lying around. It is a very pale pastel yellow nail polish. It is so pail that it is almost white but a hint of yellow. It is so dainty and pretty. Nails Inc has released a New White Collection and I think that Lemon Meringue is a more affordable alternative.

Essie Sugar Daddy- A whole year favourite of mine. It is the lightest baby pink and prettiest there is in the market. It is quiet sheer and needs four to five coats to get a nice hint of colour. It gives a natural, fresh look on the nails. It also looks almost white but with hints of pink.

Clinique A Different Nail Enamel Peek-A-Boo-This a nude peachy-pinky nail polish. It also looks very natural like the Essie Sugar Daddy but is more opaque and leans more on a peachy side. You only need two coats to get a good, opaque finish. This nail polish is made for people with sensitive skin.

Topshop Nail Polish Chase- Another pastel nail polish but with an edge. This is a metallic, pastel lilac nail polish. Because of the metallic finish, it is so chic and pretty at the same time.

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour Tenderly- This is part of Chanel's Reverie Parisienne Collection. This is a gorgeous purple rosewood. It is so chic but fresh on the nails. It has a glossy finish and just so beautiful. It also lasts quiet well on my chip prone nails.


Spring-Nails
Left to Right Swatches: Chanel Tenderly, Topshop Chase, Clinique Peek-A-Boo, Essie Sugar Daddy, Loreal Lemon Meringue

So these are my top picks spring nail polishes. Seche Vite Top Coat is added for good measure as it helps make my nail polish lasts longer. What are your favourite spring nail polishes?




XoXo,
eLLa
every LiTTLE thing07




25 comments:

  1. The Chanel and Topshop shade both look beautiful! I'm a huge fan of the Essie formula though, "Cocktail Bling" is a current favourite of mine!

    Heather, porcelainbeautyx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Cocktail Bling as well Heather. One of my favourites from Essie. Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the look of Essie Sugar Daddy! I think this needs to be a part of my collection!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie Sugar Daddy should be part of every girls' nail polish stash. Xx

      Delete
  3. I love Essie nail polishes, Sugar Daddy looks such a lovely shade! xx

    Amanda - dreamingxpretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh must check out Sugar Daddy, the colour sounds beaut and Essie polishes are my fave :) xo

    Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chanel Tenderly is gorgeous. I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chanel Tenderley looks like a lovely colour Ella :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty I really love essie pastels but want to get some topshop beauty so might have to have a little look for some when I am shopping tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited of what will you pick from Topshop Jess. Xx

      Delete
  8. Yay pastel colours for spring, such pretty shades. I have been loving the new Barry M fast drying polishes recently, great pastel shades options available and I love the fast drying formula x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am eyeing in those nail polishes Alina. I agree that they have some lovely pastel shades. Xx

      Delete
  9. wow love your blog and this post is so nice! :D keep up the great work, I'm a fan! :D

    xoox

    www.omgyousassqueen.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some pretty choices in here and I love your photo composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Essie just do pastels to perfection. But think I need to have a nose at Clinique!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try the Clinique ones Annabel. They also have some lovely shades. Xx

      Delete
  12. Same with me, I was searching for some shades in my stash and really felt like a needed a few new ones but it's ridiculous to have as many and not wear them that much. Sugar Daddy is my favorite pick from these, I've been really enjoying pale and nude pinks, always perfect for any occasion, right? :) x

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and leaving a comment, it means the world to me. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...